FIFA 13 (3 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I cannot find the cause of something, i seriously fear my game messed up

with virtual pro in career mode (offline)

I still have 4 accomplishments open

+2 dribbeling, from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"
+2 ball controll from "win the cup"
+1 long shots from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"
+2 penalty's from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"

on my first season, i won the FA cup and npoweleague2, and unlocked all other accomplishments that said "win the cup" or "win the competition"

am i missing something ? why didnt these unlock ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So basically, Sheik, the same as PES ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot find the cause of something, i seriously fear my game messed up

with virtual pro in career mode (offline)

I still have 4 accomplishments open

+2 dribbeling, from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"
+2 ball controll from "win the cup"
+1 long shots from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"
+2 penalty's from "win the cup as midfielder or attacker"

on my first season, i won the FA cup and npoweleague2, and unlocked all other accomplishments that said "win the cup" or "win the competition"

am i missing something ? why didnt these unlock ?
Sounds like a trophy glitch, shit happens and is very annoying. I don't think even deleting the game data on the HD even fixes it, it is associated to your profile.

Apr 15, 2006
I play online as a winger/forward, se have an online club with soné friends.

Only thing i can tell you is That you should make it in the "creator" mould, the rest is playing on instinct lol.
Aah, but I created him in the Finisher mould. :S
Check to and ask for passes, but only if your midfielders are in position to give them do you.
Yea, but it's not helping. I'm good at headers(quite tall am I), but I'm worried about movement and positioning.
Sadly, I always played as a CM/AM on PES. This is my first time as a striker. My natural playing style (as a consequence of my preference to CM) is as an SS though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yea, but it's not helping. I'm good at headers(quite tall am I), but I'm worried about movement and positioning.
Checking to will help your positioning, plus you'll get more of the ball and your touch, passing, etc will improve.

You know what "checking to" mean right? I don't know if it's a strictly english term or not.:boh:
Y

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When making a forward run occasionally turn around and go towards the ball asking for a pass or opening up a passing lane for someone else. You can do that a bunch to get your passing, touch and dribbling up.

One thing I like to do is pass the ball back to the CM and then make a run at the defense getting the ball thru or over the top.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a trophy glitch, shit happens and is very annoying. I don't think even deleting the game data on the HD even fixes it, it is associated to your profile.
it cannot be hard for them to repair this in one way or the other, and no way that i'm the only one seeing this.

bit sad you cannot change ur pro's position (eg. creater forward, ball winning midfielder) for just a season to max out more stats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)