FIFA 13 (13 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was in the Norwegian league and got loaned from a mid-table team to the worst team in the league. So I led the league with 29 goals and 20 assists, got second place and won the cup. Went back to my original team and put in a transfer request.

PSG bought me and now I play next to Momo Sissoko.:lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
29 goals and 20 assists? :shocked:

I suck at this shit! :sad:
I'm a box to box midfielder. I got lucky and my player is pretty speedy, so I could just run past everyone in Norway and get on the end of thru balls or rip long shots. France has been much harder, I've only gotten like 2 goals and 2 assists in 4 matches and 1 goal was a luck rebound of an Ibra shot in the 90th minute.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
How many goals do you score? :)

Btw. that Tacchinardi guy tried to make it look like you -rep'ed me. :D He -rep'ed me and wrote Sheik Yerbouti in the comment section. :D A shame he didn't know that people with +500 posts can see who's rep'ing them. :p
He got 19 and 8 in Serie B. I'd probably have gotten 10 and 16 in the same league. But I chose a league at random and it was Norway.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm a box to box midfielder. I got lucky and my player is pretty speedy, so I could just run past everyone in Norway and get on the end of thru balls or rip long shots. France has been much harder, I've only gotten like 2 goals and 2 assists in 4 matches and 1 goal was a luck rebound of an Ibra shot in the 90th minute.
Ah. Well that explains it.

How many goals do you score? :)

Btw. that Tacchinardi guy tried to make it look like you -rep'ed me. :D He -rep'ed me and wrote Sheik Yerbouti in the comment section. :D A shame he didn't know that people with +500 posts can see who's rep'ing them. :p
:lol: busted.

In my last season, I got 19 goals and 8 assists with Crotone. This season, I'm with Hellas Verona in Serie A. Already got 2 of my 5 expected assists in the first match. We'll see how it goes.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Finished the second season with Juve (manager mode), won the league by around 10 points, won the coppa Italia beating Inter in the final 3-2, lost the Champions League final 2-1 to Milan :( They won cause of an nonexistence penalty, in the final also hit the post 2 or 3 times!!

In Summer 2014, sold Vidal for 91 million to Real Madrid, and bought: Bale (31 million), Ozil (32.5 million), Aguero (52 million), Thiago Silva (23 million).

Wasn't going to buy Silva, but in a friendly, Chiellini broke him Tibia and is out for 6 months, so needed a quality replacement!!

My current team:

-----------Buffon--------------
Isla-----Hummels----Silva----Marcelo
---Marchisio----Ozil----Bale-------
---Aguero----Cavani---Neymar---

Subs:

GK: Branescu, Courtois
DEF: Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Chiellini (injured atm), then have like 3 or 4 youth players who can play in defence
MID: Pogba, Pirlo, Wilshere, Marrone, Giandonato + youths
ATT: Vucinic, Giovinco, Gabbiadini, Pepe +youths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)