FIFA 13 (19 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So this morning, I got bored and sold Cavani and Aguero to Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively for a total of €104M, and bought Ronaldo for €84M.

Hart
Walker Bonucci Chiellini Caceres
Hamsik Vidal Bale
Insigne Ronaldo Neymar

The front 3 all have acceleration and sprint speed over 90.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So this morning, I got bored and sold Cavani and Aguero to Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively for a total of €104M, and bought Ronaldo for €84M.

Hart
Walker Bonucci Chiellini Caceres
Hamsik Vidal Bale
Insigne Ronaldo Neymar

The front 3 all have acceleration and sprint speed over 90.
I would fuck you up on FIFA, regardless!! :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My FUT team.

---------Vucinic - Farfan

--------------Muniain

-----Herrera - Eriksen - De Marcos

Monreal - Carvahlo - Skrtel - Iraola

-------------------Friedel

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So after my first 3 seasons with Neymar and came close to winning almost every single possible cup bar 1 CL, Neymar informed me that he feels that he should move to a new journey with another club. Barcelona came knocking for him and agreed to my counter offer of €89M. He got injured when playing Bayern for the Europena Super Cup, and had to settle for €52M. I bought El Sharaawy for €48M in the last 7 hours of the market.

My current team looks something like this right now:

Hart
Danilo Bonucci Masi Alba
Vidal Ozil Asamoah
Ayew El Sharaawy Ronaldo

I'm thinking of resigning and sign for a mid-table club now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's the only one I play. I'm probably gonna get destroyed when I play Online Seasons.
FUT is a blast. Also really like Be a Pro.

My season is frustrating because even after selling off Cole, downing, etc. I only had 25 million to spend. Ended up pulling Isco, Zaha, and having about 7 million for January.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
FUT is a blast. Also really like Be a Pro.

My season is frustrating because even after selling off Cole, downing, etc. I only had 25 million to spend. Ended up pulling Isco, Zaha, and having about 7 million for January.
I find Be a Pro boring to be honest. I never really got into FUT as I always hated that Contracts thing.

Career mode's first season is really important. I loaned out like 7 young players, and then 2 years later, I ended with Gabbiadini with an 82 rating and Masi with 84. The other 5 remained shit, but this way I saved from buying 2 high rated players. Winning the treble also helps with transfer funds. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I sent all my good young players on loan except Sterling and Robinson. So I should end up with a couple decent players.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
My FUT team.

---------Vucinic - Farfan

--------------Muniain

-----Herrera - Eriksen - De Marcos

Monreal - Carvahlo - Skrtel - Iraola

-------------------Friedel
The chemistry must be horrible, no? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my FUT (and yes I got 2 Napoli scums and 1 Inter scum, get over it. :p, they are temporary solutions):

I'm aiming for this team:
Cavani - Balotelli
Di Natale
Marchisio - Pirlo - De Rossi
Balzaretti - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner
Buffon​

If you have a better idea, tell me. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I call my new team the rapists, these guys will just fuck up every kind of team I face in FUT lol.

Helton

Johnatan Miranda Dante Naldo Fabio

Obi. Juninho/Elias Ronaldinho/Ze Roberto

Emenike/Martins. Vagner love

5-3-2

They're fucking fast, I just need to retrieve the ball in my half of the pitch, get it to Juninho or Ronaldinho and send a long through ball to one o the forwards. Those guys are bullets.

Won the first division about 3 times with these guys. Whole team cost me like 13k.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I call my new team the rapists, these guys will just fuck up every kind of team I face in FUT lol.

Helton

Johnatan Miranda Dante Naldo Fabio

Obi. Juninho/Elias Ronaldinho/Ze Roberto

Emenike/Martins. Vagner love

5-3-2

They're fucking fast, I just need to retrieve the ball in my half of the pitch, get it to Juninho or Ronaldinho and send a long through ball to one o the forwards. Those guys are bullets.

Won the first division about 3 times with these guys. Whole team cost me like 13k.
I hate players with that playing style. I just want to kill them when they score on a quick counter attack. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)