FIFA 13 (4 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Anyone with +90 pace is amazing in that game. You don't need no finishing, no dribbling, nothing - you can just run past everyone. I hate the fact that the best players in FIFA are the ones, who are completely useless in real life. 99 people out of 100 would rather have Remy or Esswein as their striker than Falcao or Suarez. Things like that needs to change, it's stupid and unrealistic.
Yeah I agree with that. I do wonder why they don't address the issue, it's been like that for years.

Another annoying thing I noticed is that you no longer can include your virtual pro in manager mode. Big screw-up by EA. So I'm playing regular career mode with my pro but I control the whole team when I play the matches. A bit boring that you don't get to control anything transfer wise and tactically.

I'm thinking of starting as manager instead. Got pissed when they sold Vidal to Real Madrid and Bendtner and Iaquinta are still in the team, I'm on season 2 now :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah I agree with that. I do wonder why they don't address the issue, it's been like that for years.

Another annoying thing I noticed is that you no longer can include your virtual pro in manager mode. Big screw-up by EA. So I'm playing regular career mode with my pro but I control the whole team when I play the matches. A bit boring that you don't get to control anything transfer wise and tactically.

I'm thinking of starting as manager instead. Got pissed when they sold Vidal to Real Madrid and Bendtner and Iaquinta are still in the team, I'm on season 2 now :p
Then do what I did, first transfer I made was Iaquinta to Napoli for Insigne :D

kairobo

May 29, 2013
rumor has it that EA will up their price for next gen titles from 60 to 80 euros, since they increased their price in the UK(which has pounds) for next gen titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)