FIFA 13 (7 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Fucking EA! I made damn 70 transfer by my self because they don't give a fuck about game anymore, but it's ok. But i get back to to transfer options to get one damn Kadlec out of Bayer and I accidently cliked on fucking Ultimate Team that I don't give a fuck about and I don't even play it. And of course, all my transfers and squads are now gone because i fucking enter this freaking type of multiplayer. Thanks EA, you always cheer me up!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Fucking EA! I made damn 70 transfer by my self because they don't give a fuck about game anymore, but it's ok. But i get back to to transfer options to get one damn Kadlec out of Bayer and I accidently cliked on fucking Ultimate Team that I don't give a fuck about and I don't even play it. And of course, all my transfers and squads are now gone because i fucking enter this freaking type of multiplayer. Thanks EA, you always cheer me up!
They have transfered Fernandinho and Navas to Manchester City, but have yet to transfer Tevez and Llorente to Juventus.

Either they transfer all transfers or do none. They don't even know what they're doing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
They have transfered Fernandinho and Navas to Manchester City, but have yet to transfer Tevez and Llorente to Juventus.

Either they transfer all transfers or do none. They don't even know what they're doing.
EPL obsessed retards, that's what it is

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No. :sad: I'm moving here at the beginning of August so I had requested to quit my internet at the end of the month. Those fucking bastards decided to remove it two days later so now I only have fucking slow mobile internet. Hopefully, I'll get it back again next week, but you never know. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)