FIFA 13 (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
@Monco, jesus that connection yesterday was driving me insane, each time you attacked and i got a player out to do a standing tackle, the fucking game froze for like a second or two, which completely put off the timing of my tackles!

But well played, you are pretty decent, though it's annoying how you changed team each time you played :p

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Monco, jesus that connection yesterday was driving me insane, each time you attacked and i got a player out to do a standing tackle, the fucking game froze for like a second or two, which completely put off the timing of my tackles!

But well played, you are pretty decent, though it's annoying how you changed team each time you played :p
I know, my connection yesterday really sucked, it isn't that bad normally though.

And are you serious? You are the only player that plays with the same team over and over again, it really annoyed me, it gets boring very quickly to play against the same team. :D

Yeah, Monco's connection is pretty bad, but watch him state I'm making excuses.
You're not, it was bad. Happy?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Lord, dat PSN ID. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really sorry, W. Once again, I really don't know what the problem seems to be and I don't know how to fix this. You are obviously a great player, because lag was involved in probably every single goal that I've scored. I hope the problem somehow fixes itself and then we could have a proper go. :)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It's just my second account for non-irl friends.

Good game, too bad my players makes zombie passes and keep losing it.

- - - Updated - - -

lag was involved in probably every single goal that I've scored.
No, :D

The first two. Yeah, i lagged so much that when i got the ball at the back i press pass. 5 second later my players passed, but you covered the area and got the ball.

Your last goal wasn't lagging. It was a great counter.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Still, that usernames gives away way too much information about you. :D
I couldn't think about a username. :D

Yeah, too bad it doesn't really count. I'm pretty sure you lost at least a bit of interest in that game after those 2 bullshit goals.
True, but it was a great counter. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ready, if anyone is interested.

@Gian @Klin @Monco @Nzoric @Völler

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I know, my connection yesterday really sucked, it isn't that bad normally though.

And are you serious? You are the only player that plays with the same team over and over again, it really annoyed me, it gets boring very quickly to play against the same team. :D
My loyalty to Juve is strong :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I just played my first online match and I lost to some guy 4:1(he was playing Dortmund). Now I'm a noob and I'm okay with that, but it's like his players intercepted my EVERY pass, drove me insane. I know I suck but what the fuck? I played default Juve formation and got creamed. Any tips/hints for a newb?

Also is there any way to get updated squads/rosters for the game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)