Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I wish someone could tally all the times he was targeted and all the times he brought the ball down. Must have been over 75%. And then was still running around the pitch. And then still he scored the tying goal. Really great game IMO.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wish someone could tally all the times he was targeted and all the times he brought the ball down. Must have been over 75%. And then was still running around the pitch. And then still he scored the tying goal. Really great game IMO.
I think he's doing incredibly well physically to keep that tempo for so long, for such a big guy to get around the pitch. You can see he is shattered when he comes off but game by game he keeps going longer.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
When?

It was Marchisio. If we are thinking about the same chance.
I think it must have been around the half hour mark from a Tevez pass.

That was a great header he scored, Varrane did'nt know wether to shit or go blind. Even when having a quiet game, I like the fact that he's always a threat in the air.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think he's doing incredibly well physically to keep that tempo for so long, for such a big guy to get around the pitch. You can see he is shattered when he comes off but game by game he keeps going longer.
Perfect term to describe him at the end. He was definitely shattered. But he gave a fucking ton to us tonight.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think it must have been around the half hour mark from a Tevez pass.

That was a great header he scored, Varrane did'nt know wether to shit or go blind. Even when having a quiet game, I like the fact that he's always a threat in the air.
You are either talking about the chance in 0:35 or the chance where Marchisio had two shoots and Pepe saved one of them on the line. Both chances were Marchisio.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One decent cross and scored. He did pretty ok IMO.

Just needs to work a little on his first touches and his one twos.. but apart from that, good job. Specially ther goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)