Fernando Llorente (142 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Happy for big Nando. If you provide him with crosses of that quality, he scores them (almost) every time. Should have stayed on til the end IMO.

Now for him to score more regularly in the league as well.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nice header and he made a few nice passes today too, he played well and i'm happy with his performance. Dare I say it but sometimes he reminds me of Trez.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Aside from the goal I honestly didn't think he was as great tonight as some here. His link up play is still raw and i think he is certainly capable of better when on top and given an extended run.

Still, brilliant stuff to see him scoring and managing to impact such important matches when he isn't at the top of his form and confidence. Something Juventus have lacked in a CF for years.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The goal was so fucking important. Took it well. That's all he needs to do, if he can walk away on a bad with a goal and keeping the other defenders busy with his physical play I'm happy. Who's cross was it?

May 22, 2007
It's really nice having a striker that will put away chances like that. Quagliarella was getting pissy when he didn't close down Casillas even though he was obviously shattered :D

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I really liked the way he manipulated Varane on his goal. Sure, Varane showed some inexperience and made a mistake, but Llorente's movement on him and subtle physical influence really made the goal. Nicely placed finish too.

He was a bit alone at times though and while he's quite good at receiving the ball and decent at laying it off, if he's forced to make his lay offs 20-30 meter passes, his success rate will inevitably suffer.

He's also a big man so he can't be expected to press full on for 90 minutes, so it's unfair to expect that. He looks insanely fit but moving a body of that size really does take it out of you.

Good progress - fuck da haters.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I really liked the way he manipulated Varane on his goal. Sure, Varane showed some inexperience and made a mistake, but Llorente's movement on him and subtle physical influence really made the goal. Nicely placed finish too.

He was a bit alone at times though and while he's quite good at receiving the ball and decent at laying it off, if he's forced to make his lay offs 20-30 meter passes, his success rate will inevitably suffer.

He's also a big man so he can't be expected to press full on for 90 minutes, so it's unfair to expect that. He looks insanely fit but moving a body of that size really does take it out of you.

Good progress - fuck da haters.
Top post. This guy will get better in time. His physical presence and hold-up play will be an important weapon for Conte to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)