Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i demand that w, and the other delinquets and charlatans who insulted me, shunned me, and attacked me to apologize to me.

I told you this guy isnt anything special. i am happy to see you have all become aware of the monstrosity that is llorente.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We have too many strikers. I said it once and ill say it again. Having 5 good strikers in one team is not good. It means that Conte has to rotate too much to keep everyone happy. And rotating constantly prevents from creating partnerships on the field which, when you dont have a Messi or a Ronaldo, is crucial for your team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We have too many strikers. I said it once and ill say it again. Having 5 good strikers in one team is not good. It means that Conte has to rotate too much to keep everyone happy. And rotating constantly prevents from creating partnerships on the field which, when you dont have a Messi or a Ronaldo, is crucial for your team.
I totally agree with you.

4 strikers max is the magical number in a team like us that depends on some rotation. More than that means trouble..specially if the 5 of them think they need to be starters always.

But wait.. the shidstorm doesnt end there.. im just reading some links on twitrter, from a lot of people that claim that SKY ITALIA posted a TEVEZ quote saying the following to Llorente: "Maybe you can get good at basketball with your height... because in football, i think you are the worst attacking aprtner i have played with".

I mean seriously? From where Sky italia pulls this shidd? They even posted that? i cant confirm.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I totally agree with you.

4 strikers max is the magical number in a team like us that depends on some rotation. More than that means trouble..specially if the 5 of them think they need to be starters always.

But wait.. the shidstorm doesnt end there.. im just reading some links on twitrter, from a lot of people that claim that SKY ITALIA posted a TEVEZ quote saying the following to Llorente: "Maybe you can get good at basketball with your height... because in football, i think you are the worst attacking aprtner i have played with".

I mean seriously? From where Sky italia pulls this shidd? They even posted that? i cant confirm.
wtf? you're kidding right?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I can count 1 and a half of them.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Bielsa used to make him warm up forever with no intention of bringing him on, except in that case it was a bizarre form of punishment/humiliation. Now the same thing is happening at Juve, but no idea why that is.
No he didn't. Bielsa sent Llorente to warm up, because he was the only back up for Aduriz. And he always came on.

Conte tells Llorente to warm up. Even though he has 2 others. And still doesn't let him on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)