Fernando Llorente (71 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I agree with the expert...we wouldn't have chased him in two transfer windows and then sign him on a free contract if Conte really didn't want him with us, and we wouldn't give him the second highest wages at the club, equal with a legend, if Conte told them that he was not going to use Llorente.

I think Conte is waiting for Llorente to get used to the plays/runs before chucking him in, and while this might be frustrating for the fans and media, he is doing what he thinks is best for the team/Llorente

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
c) We have a strong fixture list and conte isnt taking time to play him just yet, and waits for the easyer fixtures
Thats what i think. And seems logial in some sense.
-Llorente is in a new league
-New to our style of play, as he always played as a lone forward in a team that spoonfed him.
-Lacks match fitness.
-Is spanish (this is not a rule, but spanish players tend to be cack in Italy).

So, maybe, MAYBE.... he is nurturing him and making him be ready for this 3 upcoming games against "lessers" teams.

Also, like some said... it doesnt make sense thathe accepted marotta´s will of getting llorente, after ALL the time he had to simply speak with Marotta and Agnelli and say "i dont want him".

The only thing i can imagine that makes him this mad.... is Marotta saying something like "fuk this, ill get Llorente anyways. He will be useful, and if you dont use it ill sell him and earn money anyways".

Because theres not other explanation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats the quote i saw yesterday.. but no one has commented on it.. and i cant find the sky Italia source.

Its bullshit IMO, as i cant see a player of a team make a comment like this to another comrade . And they dont even know each other too well even, to make this statement.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats what i think. And seems logial in some sense.
-Llorente is in a new league
-New to our style of play, as he always played as a lone forward in a team that spoonfed him.
-Lacks match fitness.
-Is spanish (this is not a rule, but spanish players tend to be cack in Italy).

So, maybe, MAYBE.... he is nurturing him and making him be ready for this 3 upcoming games against "lessers" teams.

Also, like some said... it doesnt make sense thathe accepted marotta´s will of getting llorente, after ALL the time he had to simply speak with Marotta and Agnelli and say "i dont want him".

The only thing i can imagine that makes him this mad.... is Marotta saying something like "fuk this, ill get Llorente anyways. He will be useful, and if you dont use it ill sell him and earn money anyways".

Because theres not other explanation.
Wel, then you agree with me i suppose ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wel, then you agree with me i suppose ?
Yes.

Im just trying to be logical like you, and to not think that conte has a vendetta of some sorts against someone.

Or maybe he is just sooo bad for real that doesnt even p,ay ahead of Giovinco?. but thats hard to believe, as he has been good in th past.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What if it has some truth to it. :shifty:
Nah, its obviously what disgusting thing they are trying to do here.

"tevez has a bad boy image". "balotelli has a bad boy image" . "cassano has a bad boy image"

Commenting on your staff/teammates ?

Cassano has pulled off shit like that against garrone, balotelli definatly has it in him to pull of this shit
Tevez isnt that guy.

But the average italian mario doesnt know tevez. They know bad boy image and dont know its cause his homesickness, and not because he isnt an asshole douchebagcunt like cassano and balotelli

SO, sky pops up a headliner like this, cause the average italian Fabio peasant will definatly believe it.

Disgusting sewer media

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, its obviously what disgusting thing they are trying to do here.

"tevez has a bad boy image". "balotelli has a bad boy image" . "cassano has a bad boy image"

Commenting on your staff/teammates ?

Cassano has pulled off $#@! like that against garrone, balotelli definatly has it in him to pull of this $#@!
Tevez isnt that guy.

But the average italian mario doesnt know tevez. They know bad boy image and dont know its cause his homesickness, and not because he isnt an asshole douchebag$#@! like cassano and balotelli

SO, sky pops up a headliner like this, cause the average italian Fabio peasant will definatly believe it.

Disgusting sewer media
Agree. You must have bricks as brains to tell the media a comment liek this to a partner of your team who is adapting to a new team and a new adventure.
You seriously must have issues,

And i dont see the Juventus´s Tevez doing this kind of brainfart worthy comments.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes.

Im just trying to be logical like you, and to not think that conte has a vendetta of some sorts against someone.

Or maybe he is just sooo bad for real that doesnt even p,ay ahead of Giovinco?. but thats hard to believe, as he has been good in th past.
iirc Giovinco was used as a wide player ?

i think for some reasons giovinco will become the new comming of messi somehow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)