Fernando Llorente (86 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I start to fear this retarded conte threatment is going to turn Fernando into a new Krasic

- - - Updated - - -

And field Asamoah on the left and Lichtsteiner on the right and make sure he won't get aerial balls.
Exactly, work on bulldozing the flank and pass it, thats how its done !

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Enough!! I want to see this guy play. He can't be that bad. Why ffs are we paying 3.5 or 4.5 salary? Not that he can rot on the bench for sure.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Well... He's unfit like hell. Soooo let's sit his ass on the bench for as much as humanly possible, and play every two bit stupid striker we have in front of him, and totally shatter his confidence and see how this works out for him. :weee:
Exactly what Conte did to Matri with fvcking piece sh!t Borellio.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I TRULY feel sorry for those Juve fans who thought that they might have the final piece of a beautiful puzzle...

I knew this was never going to be a walk in the park.

The guy had been spoiled his whole sporting.life and adapting to a club like Juventus is a huge task.
Many guys has left Athletic but not many have been succesful. Very few names come to mind: Alkorta, Zubizarreta...
Bare in mind those players are "raised" in a quite "familiar" atmosphere and they rarely face internal competition once they get to play with the first team.
It's not easy to adapt to the demands of a club like Juve.

I told you he wasn't ready in Athletic until late october or november. But in Athletic he was playing constantly to be ready in November. Juve cannot afford to wait that long, Juve has no reason to wait that long. Fernando's big problemn is that Juve has no obligation to "wait" for him to be fit, comfortable or whatever... Juve can move ahead, play with whatever player avaiable and bring some Romanian guy by night if needed...

I'm sure that if Conte is not playin him is because he's not ready.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
This guy. :sergio:

Athletic fans are like weird cultists.
I'm just trying to explain whay is not easy for him to adapt to Juve.... nothing to do with cultish shit.

Soem fans are turning weapons to Conte and I think that's not fair. There's a reason behind all this. The guy is good but he will be needing some real adaptation that is diificult to be given due to Juve's competition demands.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I TRULY feel sorry for those Juve fans who thought that they might have the final piece of a beautiful puzzle...

I knew this was never going to be a walk in the park.

The guy had been spoiled his whole sporting.life and adapting to a club like Juventus is a huge task.
Many guys has left Athletic but not many have been succesful. Very few names come to mind: Alkorta, Zubizarreta...
Bare in mind those players are "raised" in a quite "familiar" atmosphere and they rarely face internal competition once they get to play with the first team.
It's not easy to adapt to the demands of a club like Juve.

I told you he wasn't ready in Athletic until late october or november. But in Athletic he was playing constantly to be ready in November. Juve cannot afford to wait that long, Juve has no reason to wait that long. Fernando's big problemn is that Juve has no obligation to "wait" for him to be fit, comfortable or whatever... Juve can move ahead, play with whatever player avaiable and bring some Romanian guy by night if needed...

I'm sure that if Conte is not playin him is because he's not ready.
Oh ffs, just go away already Jasi.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Peluso, De Ceglie and Ogbonna all got to play before our healthy big name signing. Oh, and Padoin against Inter. Maybe Bouy is next?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)