Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The thing that baffles me is that Llorente fits perfect in the 3-5-2 formation. A tall striker with wingers to cross, yet Conte refuses to play him.

If he didn't want Llorente here then why the hell did he accepted to buy him in the first place?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope he stays strong and show conte the madman, that he can for sure still play footie.

Its so unfair for him to be eating this amount of bench.

Im seriously getting so mad at Conte right now

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The thing that baffles me is that Llorente fits perfect in the 3-5-2 formation. A tall striker with wingers to cross, yet Conte refuses to play him.

If he didn't want Llorente here then why the hell did he accepted to buy him in the first place?
Llorente has many admires, maybe because we were hoping to grab 18M for him?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know why conte is so persistant on showing fans and media that only he decides on the players...

...but it was retarded that llorente didnt play

- - - Updated - - -

for once I wish we had an obtrusive President like Berlu who would make the coach play his choice of player.
True, but what if that player was giovinco

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
as soon as conte pulled out the not match fit excuse it was obvious he doesn't think very highly of him. because he is match fit. but whatever. play giovinco and quagliarella instead.
I got to watch a preseason training session & saw him with my own eyes, he looked pretty "fit" to me. I just thought there might have been a discrepancy between just physical fitness & "match sharpness", but who knows.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
True that.

But i seriously dislikes the way conte is showing off he's making the calls

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not kid ourselves, he's a tall forward, we don't need him against defenders who are good in the air.
Agreed, we should field him against a quick defence, and then try to pass it over the ground to llorente

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well... He's unfit like hell. Soooo let's sit his ass on the bench for as much as humanly possible, and play every two bit stupid striker we have in front of him, and totally shatter his confidence and see how this works out for him. :weee:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True that.

But i seriously dislikes the way conte is showing off he's making the calls

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, we should field him against a quick defence, and then try to pass it over the ground to llorente
And field Asamoah on the left and Lichtsteiner on the right and make sure he won't get aerial balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)