Fernando Llorente (145 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2009
You guys are very interesting people! Really, we are the start of a very difficult campaign, with a tough schedule. We have a new striker, coming from a different league, who hasn't played like an year, of course Conte will start with what is best prepared in our front line at the moment! You want the coach to risk an ineffective performance, just for the sake of Llorente getting game time? We have plenty games ahead of us, he is 10x times better than Matri in every aspect of the game, and we all know how much playing he was getting!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You guys are very interesting people! Really, we are the start of a very difficult campaign, with a tough schedule. We have a new striker, coming from a different league, who hasn't played like an year, of course Conte will start with what is best prepared in our front line at the moment! You want the coach to risk an ineffective performance, just for the sake of Llorente getting game time? We have plenty games ahead of us, he is 10x times better than Matri in every aspect of the game, and we all know how much playing he was getting!
Not the word I would have used :D, but I agree with your comment :tup:

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
but a player of his type didn't necessarily mean llorente himself.

anyway the news conte doesn't rate doesn't surprise me. I sadly knew he was gonna flop and i tried to warn you guys to prepare for the worst. alas i was ridiculed, threatened, and shunned. such is the case when one man delivers prophecy.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Looking at Pirlo's thread you can tell some people here still insist on the same mistake of judging a player (who anyone with a little, just a little football knowledge knows he was top once and can be top again) before he actually stepped on the pitch and had some proper playing time.

Football fans :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looking at Pirlo's thread you can tell some people here still insist on the same mistake of judging a player (who anyone with a little, just a little football knowledge knows he was top once and can be top again) before he actually stepped on the pitch and had some proper playing time.

Football fans :touched:
:edit:

Juventuz members*

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck everyone who is suggesting he isnt going to play because Conte doesn't like him or that he is a flop already needs a lobotomy.
Those same people, like the ones bitching about not spending 30+m on a player because "we are juventus", need banned.

Ban them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)