Fernando Llorente (236 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They are just abusing theproved and tested “spanishs suck in serie A” and hoping for the worst just to have a story to write and the “ I told you so” comong after it.

You think that conte will give up on him so early after we come from 2 seasons of having like 8 SS and just one CF(who we just sold btw)?. Yeh, its bollocks.

The dude needs time but he has shown skills for goals, and some peeps make it like playing in italy when u come from spain is like going to another planet to play against 9 ft ogres or something.

Give the dude a break ffs.

Fukin journalists. Our very own giovinco got a gazillion chances the first half of the past season,even when doing mistakes gallore game in game out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Conte bloody requested a player of his type jesus.
but a player of his type didn't necessarily mean llorente himself.

anyway the news conte doesn't rate doesn't surprise me. I sadly knew he was gonna flop and i tried to warn you guys to prepare for the worst. alas i was ridiculed, threatened, and shunned. such is the case when one man delivers prophecy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
but a player of his type didn't necessarily mean llorente himself.

anyway the news conte doesn't rate doesn't surprise me. I sadly knew he was gonna flop and i tried to warn you guys to prepare for the worst. alas i was ridiculed, threatened, and shunned. such is the case when one man delivers prophecy.
:sergio: Not that I ever thought he would be an impactful signing to begin with, but where dafuq are you getting all your massive amounts of data to suggest a player is a flop with only one match into the season? :confused:

Nobody knows shit all about him yet. Not even Conte, not even Llorente himself.

Crying bloody drama queens, I swear...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
spanish. serie a. enough said.

obviously not all spansih players are like that. xavi, iniesta, xabi, villa, isco would all succeed because their style suits all leagues.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lion u have no fukin crystal ball so gimme a break.

Just pray the dude flops because otherwise ill want you to lick llorente's virtual balls game in game out.

Stop the nonsense, because right now u have as much "proof" as those clowns discrediting him so early just because some stupid friendlies. Seriously.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:andyandbarcelona:

And Giaccherini would send us all back to Serie C2 with him.
Lion u have no fukin crystal ball so gimme a break.

Just pray the dude flops because otherwise ill want you to lick llorente's virtual balls game in game out.

Stop the nonsense, because right now u have as much "proof" as those clowns discrediting him so early just because some stupid friendlies. Seriously.

look guys i dont want him to flop. I hope he becomes a juve legend, i just dont see it.

i realize what i say is not going to change your opinions....so i will just wait until a few months in to prove my point

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
look guys i dont want him to flop. I hope he becomes a juve legend, i just dont see it.

i realize what i say is not going to change your opinions....so i will just wait until a few months in to prove my point
I never thought Llorente would amount to much either. But I know shit all yet about whether that will really happen yet or not -- anymore than I knew if Antonio Conte would amount to be little more than a nice coach for Bari when he started at Juve.

One Cronios is enough. We don't need another poster to be giving us lengthy "I told you so"s before anything even happened yet.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
What's funny?

He was linked some time ago because Guardiola liked him. It's only normal media make links again.
"Some time ago" was 2,3 seasons ago when he was one of the top Spanish strikers.

And it has been proved this Barcelona team won't do well with a true number 9. You can tell it's a BS link from miles away

- - - Updated - - -

And damn, what the fuck is wrong with some of the comments above?

The guy hasn't even played in Serie A yet. Only Played a few pre-season matches where we played horrendous football. The whole team was shit.

Was warming the bench for practically a whole season. Hell, even players who have been with us since the beginning of Conte's era can barely handle his hellish training sessions, imagine this guy!

Used to be being a number 9/target man so it's clear as day it would take him time to adapt to our system.

Lion, go watch a movie or smtg.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I think he will just be eased slowly into the team, unfortunately for him your calendar at the start of the season is very difficult (no time for experimenting) so perhaps it will just take some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)