Federico Gatti (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marking was very poor on the header. That is a simple thing for a CB regardless of how bad our overall organization is, which it is. That's just a simple cross, mark the man.

However, the formation we're playing right now is comedy with this cancer 3 CB, Danilo thing and Bonucci flailing all over the pitch.

Physically, Gatti looks above the requirement but I can't completely judge him yet.
Danilo Bremer AS is still our best defense though. Add anyone else and it's worse

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He should be third on the depth chart behind Bremer and Danilo with bonucci fourth. That way he can play and develop somewhat continuously. No interest in watching the end of Bonucci’s career. He can do mop up duty

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He should be third on the depth chart behind Bremer and Danilo with bonucci fourth. That way he can play and develop somewhat continuously. No interest in watching the end of Bonucci’s career. He can do mop up duty
temporarily i'd put bonucci last behind rugani, at this point he looks completely finished, making terrible decisions and moves. let's see whether he can turn it around. i wouldn't trust him, he's showing both age and lack of motivation.

as for gatti, first good match for him, he should play much more against mid table teams. today he won 9 duels, more than anyone on the pitch. his positioning was also spot on, one of the reasons why lecce managed 0 shots on target. i really hope he gains some confidence

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
temporarily i'd put bonucci last behind rugani, at this point he looks completely finished, making terrible decisions and moves. let's see whether he can turn it around. i wouldn't trust him, he's showing both age and lack of motivation.

as for gatti, first good match for him, he should play much more against mid table teams. today he won 9 duels, more than anyone on the pitch. his positioning was also spot on, one of the reasons why lecce managed 0 shots on target. i really hope he gains some confidence
Gatti was good against Spezia in his first start.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So you mean to tell me that if you give minutes to a young player, he will grow in confidence and can become better?

Whoooo could have guess it…

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Ok game vs small weak team that is at the bottom of the table, some of you gave him alot of praise but take the ball out when someone pressing him a little when he could easly pass it to the goalie or another defender, thats not juve level not even seria level thats seria B shit…
He has a potentional but need to play in seria a. , i would prefer to play Rugani over him…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)