Federico Gatti (11 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How did he look then?
pls

everyone needs time to adapt. i wouldn't judge anyone based on 90 or 180 minutes in his first year at juve. at the same rate bonucci should have been sold mid season '11/12 when he was utter shit for multiple games in a row

gatti can still turn out to be good, but without regular playtime he'll remain rusty and slow, that's 100%

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
pls

everyone needs time to adapt. i wouldn't judge anyone based on 90 or 180 minutes in his first year at juve. at the same rate bonucci should have been sold mid season '11/12 when he was utter shit for multiple games in a row

gatti can still turn out to be good, but without regular playtime he'll remain rusty and slow, that's 100%
Maybe he could, but he skipped a few steps. He's not good enough for this level (yet, maybe never will be), so of they thought about him as someone for the future, he should have gone to a loan. We loan ready players like Rovella but keep not ready ones, smart decisions one after another

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe he could, but he skipped a few steps. He's not good enough for this level (yet, maybe never will be), so of they thought about him as someone for the future, he should have gone to a loan. We loan ready players like Rovella but keep not ready ones, smart decisions one after another
We have to justify spending close to 10 million euros on the best serie b defender last season.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
pls

Amazing how people are so ready to shit on new players in our "system."

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that has nothing to do with gatti. also juve kept miretti who's ready and loaned arthur who's fucking shit. the fact that gatti remained doesn't mean that he's automatically terrible
I was talking about our mercato and strategy in general when I mentioned Rovella. It doesn't automatically mean he's shit, but from what we are seeing it seems he's not of this level. Maybe he can become it, but that won't be here I think

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe he should’ve just played with some continuity or shouldn’t play at all yet on such a big stage. Allegri is delusional for thinking that a player with Salernitana and Monza as all his experience is ready to start in a CL game. We’re literally asking him the impossible. Zero match fitness and a opponent stronger than he probably ever faced.

With Italy he had a good game against England but at least he had match fitness back then. This has to be one of the most horrible managed situations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe he should’ve just played with some continuity or shouldn’t play at all yet on such a big stage. Allegri is delusional for thinking that a player with Salernitana and Monza as all his experience is ready to start in a CL game. We’re literally asking him the impossible. Zero match fitness and a opponent stronger than he probably ever faced.

With Italy he had a good game against England but at least he had match fitness back then. This has to be one of the most horrible managed situations.
I don't think he would have been ready even if he played 3-4 more games in Serie A, so I don't think match fitness would have made a difference. I think he played for aerial presence because Danilo, Bonucci, AS would have been non existent on crosses, and the other alternative was a mediocre Rugani. I think 4 of them shouldn't even be at Juve, let alone start, but here we are. I don't think this is particularly terrible either, it's not like this will ruin him for life. Plenty of players get thrown into the fire out of the blue and imo, if you got something to show we would see it. Maybe not a WC performance, that's too much, but shades of it? Something to hold on to? Like I said he should have been loaned if he's not ready yet. No point in spending the season on the bench

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You could see him going to an Atalanta or Lazio and looking like a star, which is what usually happens to these players.
so he needs continuity, coaching and not too much pressure

btw i'm not saying that he's good, i just think we cannot really judge him based on 3 random matches

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Marking was very poor on the header. That is a simple thing for a CB regardless of how bad our overall organization is, which it is. That's just a simple cross, mark the man.

However, the formation we're playing right now is comedy with this cancer 3 CB, Danilo thing and Bonucci flailing all over the pitch.

Physically, Gatti looks above the requirement but I can't completely judge him yet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marking was very poor on the header. That is a simple thing for a CB regardless of how bad our overall organization is, which it is. That's just a simple cross, mark the man.

However, the formation we're playing right now is comedy with this cancer 3 CB, Danilo thing and Bonucci flailing all over the pitch.

Physically, Gatti looks above the requirement but I can't completely judge him yet.
Bonucci can't lead a backline, never could. Neither can Danilo so what the fuck do you people expect from a young CB put into a high octane situation?

Jesus you people lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gatti was one of the players of the 2nd half, ironic it coincided with that cancer bumucci coming off too

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci can't lead a backline, never could. Neither can Danilo so what the fuck do you people expect from a young CB put into a high octane situation?

Jesus you people lol
What exactly can bumucci do? @Mods seriously can you unban me from the bonucci thread please its been like 4 years now
SmartSelect_20221008-203003_Twitter.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)