Federico Gatti (87 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
If he improved he would play.
You can only improve so much in training, especially in this schedule before the WC where intensity probably is lower than in a normal season. We had enough time to scout him and a full pre season to determine if he’s ready or not. If he continues like this, his perspective are 5/6 max and we could’ve signed some random defender and loaned him out in order to boost his progress. It are the matches where players learn the most.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So… he goes in the staring eleven against Benfica…

If only he would have got minutes in that last game so he could have some playing time before this important game :smoke:
rugani had the same treatment against maccabi. no playtime for months, then the inevitable rustiness.

now. that rugani played a few matches lately, time to ruin gatti too.

allegri is really fucking up everything he can. gatti might still play a great match but he's on his own now

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
-Allegri needs to play him more

-Allegri shows confidence in a big game

-Allegri will ruin him, I am scared shitless he will fuck things up, but I will still bitch and moan in the future when he doesn't play

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

-Allegri will ruin him, I am scared shitless he will fuck things up, but I will still bitch and moan in the future when he doesn't play
I want Gatti to play, but not throw him against Benfica with CERO minutes in the last two months.

The most logical thing would have been to give him minutes so when he needs to put him in an emergency like today, he can be ready!

That last game would have been ideal so he could have give him some minutes, YOU said that he wanted to play the defensive line up that we will play against Benfica so…

Why didn’t he use Rugani instead of Gatti?

I been a Allegri defender for long, but his decisions are lost in logic.

I hope the kid shows his worth…

Jun 16, 2020

Either way if he’ll play good or not, it would be way more logical to wait a few days and let him play and grow against Lecce in a few days.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Either way if he’ll play good or not, it would be way more logical to wait a few days and let him play and grow against Lecce in a few days.
When the other option is Rugani I can see why he took the chance. I'd have like him to have had some minutes v Empoli but lets hope he does better than Monza.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

you can't build confidence by benching players for months. they need regular play time, there's nothing new in it

remember rugani vs maccabi, a guy who was benched for months. it always was gonna be a disaster waiting to happen, and i couldn't even blame rugani for the terrible display. you simply can't expect ice cold players to perform well

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He couldn't be playing in a less pressure CL game. Things are completely out of our hands, we're almost for sure out even if we win 5-0 tonight. If he is good enough to beg for him to play more then he should be good enough to play tonight. It's not a final ffs

Forza Fede

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
aand it took him 16 minutes to lose a crucial aerial duel, similarly to rugani in haifa

can't even blame the guy. that's not how you build confidence

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Man i hope he will be fit for the next game , he injured him self…

his wrist, he injured his wrist hand , At least he is not gona wank it …

Needs a loan to get seria a exprince….

Boksic

May 11, 2005
aand it took him 16 minutes to lose a crucial aerial duel, similarly to rugani in haifa

can't even blame the guy. that's not how you build confidence
I'm not convinced on him but the biggest issue on that goal was letting the crosser have as much time as he wants and the perfect angle to drive a cross in that only needed a glance to go in. Gatti should position himself better but if you put pressure on the crosser that probably isn't a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)