Federico Gatti (86 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
But why? The club will sell him when we no longer have any hope for him. The guy played in Serie C 2 years ago, it takes time to adjust to the level of serie A, let alone to Juventus'. The club is working on him during training and we will definitely see him more when he's ready.
Ok let me ask you… we were winning 3-0 in a game against Empoli, who were not attacking at all and were not a danger for the team…

And we choose to then sub Rugani, to bring Alex Sandro to play as a CB?

Why not give Gatti minutes? Why not giving him some minutes to bring his morale up?

It’s clear at that point that the club or the coach don’t trust him enough to give him minutes in the best scenario posible.

The remain of the season we will probably not have many games where we will be winning 3-0 in a home game against a defeated team so, at this point I don’t see him getting any minutes since in pick order it’s clear now that he is behind Bremer, Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo AND Alex Sandro so…

Loan him… sell him… at this point I don’t see us playing him even against Monza in the Copa
Game.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why we suck.
No argument against that…

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ok let me ask you… we were winning 3-0 in a game against Empoli, who were not attacking at all and were not a danger for the team…

Why not give Gatti minutes? It’s clear at that point that the club or the coach don’t trust him enough to give him minutes in the best scenario posible to play him.

The remain of the season we will probably not have many games where we will be winning 3-0 in a home game against a defeated team so, at this point I don’t see him getting any minutes since in pick order he is behind Bremer, Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo AND Alex Sandro so…

Loan him… sell him… at this point I don’t see us playing him even against Monza in the Copa
Game.

- - - Updated - - -

Because that will most likely be the defensive lineup against Benfica and most likely a high pressure and approach early against them to try and score an early goal.

Oct 23, 2011

Why not give Gatti minutes? It’s clear at that point that the club or the coach don’t trust him enough to give him minutes in the best scenario posible to play him.

The remain of the season we will probably not have many games where we will be winning 3-0 in a home game against a defeated team so, at this point I don’t see him getting any minutes since in pick order he is behind Bremer, Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo AND Alex Sandro so…

Game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that's probably because Alex Sandro will play on the left in a 352 against Benfica, and we wanted to end this game with the defense that will start next game. Gatti has not proven to be ready, there's not much else to say about it. If the club thinks it's better to loan him out in the winter they will (same with Fagioli).

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, that's probably because Alex Sandro will play on the left in a 352 against Benfica, and we wanted to end this game with the defense that will start next game. Gatti has not proven to be ready, there's not much else to say about it. If the club thinks it's better to loan him out in the winter they will (same with Fagioli).
Ok so we agree… loan/sell him…

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We will played Alex Sandro has CB against Benfica?

That will be fun…
Benfica will sit back and counter, we need faster and agile players. A point is enough for them, we have to beat them and I expect a very high line and a very aggressive approach to start that game.

And Sandro was never bad BAD. He just dropped off a lot from the WC standard he set early on. He is still an above average player, albeit overpaid and not close to what he once was.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Or develop him :lol:

Why is it our first instruct as a club to sell a player that is raw and young?
He's like 24, which is almost 28, which is 30 basically. We got De Winter and Dragusin out on loan, maybe try one of them for a change and plusvalenza this one

Oct 23, 2011
Ok so we agree… loan/sell him…
No, I would not sell him because I think we can develop him into a decent defender at this level, but that will take time - again he played in Serie C 2 years ago. If the club thinks he needs more playing time or if they no longer believe in him, we'll find a solution during the transfer market, not in the middle of the season.

All I said was at the moment he doesn't seem ready, and we're not in a position to just give players minutes for the sake of it.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Can’t judge a guy in his first year in Serie A with 180 minutes played. One good game, one bad game.
I didn't judge him, I didn't say he won't be a good player in the future. So far he hasn't done anything to deserve more playing time. Rugani is miles clear and he shouldn't be anywhere near out starting lineup. If he improves he will get playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)