Federico Gatti (5 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As poor as he might have been today nothing different than what have seen from EXPERIENCED players like Bono, MDS, Sandro, McKenn, Rabiot (laziness for him) Kean etc etc. WTF only one performance and just like if Miretti and Fagioli have their moments I say just keep playing them until we know what we have for sure. And Rovella could have been on our side today.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know usually I would say dont judge a player too much in a dysfunctional team. But man this wasn't 1 or 2 mistakes. He lost his man in the box atleast 10 times. Only saved by Monzas inept finishing.

Legit candidate for one of the worst defensive performances in a Juve shirt.
Amazing how he wasn't subbed off.
At one point I wrote "SUB HIM OFF!" in the live thread because he lost his man in the box for the 3rd time. After that he lost his man twice more, and he wasn't replaced. Then we conceded after he lost his man identically as the previous 5 times. Truly amazing how he wasn't replaced long before we conceded.
I agree with you that this was one of the worst defensive performances by a Juve player.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah he shouldn’t be written off but it was a rookie performance against Monza which is practically Serie B level

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Didn't see the match, I refuse to write him off until we have an actual coach.
I don't think that an actual coach or an actual team had much to do with his mistakes.
Check the goal and how he lost his man. That was the 5th or 6th time he lost his man today in an identical way. A top defender cannot allow to lose his man like that 6 times in his career. A solid defender cannot lose his man this way 6 times per season. Gatti managed to achieve this in some 45-50 minutes today against the Monza attackers.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People praised him like the new Nests some time ago lol

He’s a limited defender, shouldn’t be more than a 4th or 5th choice.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s a Rugani level defender. Impressive considering where he was 4 years ago but not anyone that should be near the Juve first team at this point in his career

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Amazing how he wasn't subbed off.
At one point I wrote "SUB HIM OFF!" in the live thread because he lost his man in the box for the 3rd time. After that he lost his man twice more, and he wasn't replaced. Then we conceded after he lost his man identically as the previous 5 times. Truly amazing how he wasn't replaced long before we conceded.
I agree with you that this was one of the worst defensive performances by a Juve player.
Bonucci should have come on for him at half time. Paredes had to come back all the way into our box to collect since none of the other defenders could make a simple pass out.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I was hoping he will be better than Rugani for a 4th choice CB but i guess not. He was at fault for the goal and a few times got caught out and this is Monza we are talking about

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Saw the second half against Monza and he is clearly not at the level we need. He should be loaned out. Rugani is probably better than him at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)