Federico Gatti (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he's saying that these guys played in lower leagues a year ago. spot on. this is a steep learning curve for all. it doesn't mean that they are good, it means that they are expected to make mistakes. tuz wanted some hungry youngsters, tuz got some hungry youngsters, now have some patience

Nailed it. :tup:

youth for the win

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Looked Bonucciesque on first goal, wasn't until replay I realised that it wasn't Bonucci. Went too much after the ball and Mbappe taught him why you don't do that at players like him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looked Bonucciesque on first goal, wasn't until replay I realised that it wasn't Bonucci. Went too much after the ball and Mbappe taught him why you don't do that at players like him.
Perfect learning experience from a top 3 striker on the planet.

won’t get that experience in Serie B.

Stop complaining people

- - - Updated - - -

Worry if he keeps making those kinds of mistakes in a few months from now.

- - - Updated - - -

Remind that play a little bit further and tell me who gave the ball away setting up that counter attack that put our defense under that kind of pressure…waiting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Perfect learning experience from a top 3 striker on the planet.

won’t get that experience in Serie B.

Stop complaining people

- - - Updated - - -

Worry if he keeps making those kinds of mistakes in a few months from now.
I concur. I said from the start of the season that it was over. Play the kids, hope that we don't relegate and then come back with experienced kids next year. I even think it would be preferable to just simply sideline Allegri and put basically anyone there. Our coaches aren't developing our players and neither is Allegri. So they need to play to improve. I even think the outcome results would have been an improvement compared to expected outcome with "regular starters". Now I can't wait to watch Allegri destroy Chiesa's career. He is going to play him too much again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I concur. I said from the start of the season that it was over. Play the kids, hope that we don't relegate and then come back with experienced kids next year. I even think it would be preferable to just simply sideline Allegri and put basically anyone there. Our coaches aren't developing our players and neither is Allegri. So they need to play to improve. I even think the outcome results would have been an improvement compared to expected outcome with "regular starters". Now I can't wait to watch Allegri destroy Chiesa's career. He is going to play him too much again.
Sad part is our first team didn’t have any intention of developing our youth nor did Allegri but because of injuries they are forced to now :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he's saying that these guys played in lower leagues a year ago. spot on. this is a steep learning curve for all. it doesn't mean that they are good, it means that they are expected to make mistakes. tuz wanted some hungry youngsters, tuz got some hungry youngsters, now have some patience

100% agree

Can’t be too critical of the youngsters. The deck is stacked against a young player at Jj. They are simply not setup for success and not a priority.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
100% agree

Can’t be too critical of the youngsters. The deck is stacked against a young player at Jj. They are simply not setup for success and not a priority.
Totally.

if it wasn’t for injuries they wouldn’t even be considered short of a Coppa match if they were lucky.

Our board’s ineptitude in the market actually worked in the youths favor :lol:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sad part is our first team didn’t have any intention of developing our youth nor did Allegri but because of injuries they are forced to now :lol:
That's literally how most young guys get a chance, due to necessity. Unless you have a super team like RM or City that can afford a couple young guys or you're living off development of young players like Dortmund majority of young guys get a chance when the team is bad, no money for new signings, injuries etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)