DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Deschi can do a decent job as long as it´s not expected of him to make decisions near the opponent´s box.

He´s a player who should give the ball to f.ex Chiesa to do his thing, not be the creator himself. The full back role suits him. Play him as a backup LB till the end of the season and sell.
why sell him if he settles into the position? It’s not easy to find dependable fullbacks willing to be backups. Not saying he’s dependable now, but he could be by the end of the season. He could maybe even motivate Sandro to step up. His wages aren’t prohibitive either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Seriously he's still a liability and a deadweight. 2 decent performances in a row should not justify his stay where he's had 3 different managers to prove himself. Sell him whilst his stock is on the rise, save for disappointment later.
BernaGuti>>>>Dybala he's proven his vast superiority once more.
Can Dybala even dream of playing as lb?!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
why sell him if he settles into the position? It’s not easy to find dependable fullbacks willing to be backups. Not saying he’s dependable now, but he could be by the end of the season. He could maybe even motivate Sandro to step up. His wages aren’t prohibitive either.
Me personally don´t think he´s capable of having a full consistent season at Juventus.

Sure he can have some fluke 3-4 game runs but this guy has made me almost rip off my hair far too many times. For gods sake sell in the summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Use him as LB or LWB and see how it continues going. He is way too slow minded for winger attacks... but he has great stamina and on his day can be technical...also he is left footed for the crosses.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
He played very well especially in possession breaking press and bringing the ball to midfielders but I don't think he'll cut it defensively against an opponent playing with wingers. Yesterday Lazio was 2 forwards and his main opponent was SMS's position play and aerials, wasn't tested out wide or at take-ons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)