Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
BernaGuti >>>>>>>> Dybala and it ain’t particularly close. @Bianconero81

:dule:
Fuck off :p

- - - Updated - - -

BernaGuti>>>>Dybala he's proven his vast superiority once more.
Can Dybala even dream of playing as lb?!
Go back to smoking pot and banging Inuits. Football clearly isn't your thing. Stick to eating Poutine, shagging moose, and guzzling maple syrup.

I will always love you, but your appreciation for this disdainful and despicable embodiment of mediocrity is simply reprehensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Strong contender for the #10 shirt imo.

Your boy better hands it over to him @Bianconero81
Sure. If we get relegated and the club files for bankruptcy, then we might have no choice.

Until then, Dybala takes dumps that ooze more talent than Turdeski.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck off :p

- - - Updated - - -

Go back to smoking pot and banging Inuits. Football clearly isn't your thing. Stick to eating Poutine, shagging moose, and guzzling maple syrup.

I will always love you, but your appreciation for this disdainful and despicable embodiment of mediocrity is simply reprehensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. If we get relegated and the club files for bankruptcy, then we might have no choice.

Until then, Dybala takes dumps that ooze more talent than Turdeski.
Dybala gonna ride the bench hard behind Morty if he stays here. Maybe he can change position like Bernie, to compete with him at LB, that way he might prove you right and get playing time. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Lyon would be lucky and @Raphaël would be the first to buy that #10 Lyon shirt if it happened :grin:
He probably already had custom Bernie #10 Lyon shirt made. Is framed on his trailer wall.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just goes to show. Never give up trying. You can be an utter failure for years at everything you do, but someone will still give you a chance. Especially if you have a cool name.

How did he convince Bernardeschi to play as a left-back?

“I spoke to Bernardeschi this summer. I met him on holiday and I told him I was thinking to let him play as a left-back, which is a role that suits him and his qualities.

“He said he was available to do it, but we didn’t have much time to try him in training. Now he is convinced he can do it and we are going to continue.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Just goes to show. Never give up trying. You can be an utter failure for years at everything you do, but someone will still give you a chance. Especially if you have a cool name.

“I spoke to Bernardeschi this summer. I met him on holiday and I told him I was thinking to let him play as a left-back, which is a role that suits him and his qualities.

“He said he was available to do it, but we didn’t have much time to try him in training. Now he is convinced he can do it and we are going to continue.
He's got everything to be a wc lb imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

He's had chances under 3 managers to date and had like 3 good matches. He's still an utter failure and needs to go.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The fuck were we doing talking to him in the summer about his position on the pitch? Shouldn't have we talked with him about his future club, lul.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pirlo suggesting the move to LB was planned in the summer, and will be more of a permanent thing going forward. Idk why anyone would be against the move, there’s really no downside. He either plugs a hole or we dump him in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)