CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He fooled everyone by pretending to be the worst player we ever had for multiple seasons. Genius.

Actually, not everyone! We, the members of the cult of Berna the savior, always knew his true nature. The rest of you are just infidels!

But it’s not too late to repent!! Do it while you still can. Soon there will be only one true Italien football great. No more Baggio or Del Piero.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a really good game for the first 70 mins and made good decisions which he hadn't been doing. Shaky last 20 mins but probably tired.

We need to teach him how to defend though if he is going to play LWB, Not that he didn't do well but he doesn't have the instincts to know when to play an offside trap or not let a ball bounce.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Has Berna been taking it easy all the time? Completely changed player. Amazing what simple confidence can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its always been mental with him. Hes a different player with the national team. I think he might be settling into a wingback role though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He fooled everyone by pretending to be the worst player we ever had for multiple seasons. Genius.

Actually, not everyone! We, the members of the cult of Berna the savior, always knew his true nature. The rest of you are just infidels!

But it’s not too late to repent!! Do it while you still can. Soon there will be only one true Italien football great. No more Baggio or Del Piero.
For years I felt we finally found the new Zambrotta, but the fear of tuz ganging up on me was too much, so I stayed quiet. I even pretended to hate on him - howled with the wolves, so to say.

But deep down.

Deep down my love for him never cooled down one bit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he is still a meme tho... 3 years sucking cannot be overshadowed by 2 games.

Still im happy for his brief spell of good games...lets hope it continues

Jan 22, 2016

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Brendskibrotta

His best two games in a row since 17/18 season. Looked unbelievably solid and natural in that role. Still quite shocking to me tbh.
Looks like he finally stopped 'overthinking' when he has the ball and moving him back also helps because he struggles big time in tight areas. On the left he looks more natural as a lefty too.

If it's possible to fix/improve his defensive side of the game, he could be rediscovered as a player tbh. He can attack spaces and cross for sure. Speed/acceleration is not too bad as well.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Looks like he finally stopped 'overthinking' when he has the ball and moving him back also helps because he struggles big time in tight areas. On the left he looks more natural as a lefty too.

If it's possible to fix/improve his defensive side of the game, he could be rediscovered as a player tbh. He can attack spaces and cross for sure. Speed/acceleration is not too bad as well.
This.... i always said that players that are clearly having a run of bad form should just take the "Giaccherini Way" which means give the ball to the first available player the second you get the ball. Let the others do the football playing, you just be there simply for numerical purposes and just chase your man defencively. Berna was doing that today, got the ball, passed it, although he did fuck it up twice.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I wonder if maybe he got too big physically. He got on that Ronaldo program and it slowed him down. Idk if he’s lost some of that added muscle but he looks more fluid lately. Then again, maybe he did just stop overthinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)