s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Guy has turned up for two sub appearances in three years and now he is leading the charge :ziz:
gotta love tuz hyperboles, and lapa deserves credit for sticking to his word, he always hyped berna :D

anyway, let's enjoy while it lasts. we're going to be back to bashing him if he chokes against lazio. same goes for pirlo, bentancur and everyone else who had a half decent 30 minutes vs mighty spezia

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bentancur covid

time to play lord berna as the AM, and drop mckennie into the CM spot.

ohhh yeah. lord berna will rescue us just u watch bianconero81

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.” Federico Bernardeschi

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think its his role tonight. Kind of fuckups he was making aren't excusable anywhere on the field.

I think his confidence has been boosted from the good display against Spezia and he needs that confidence badly.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't think its his role tonight. Kind of fuckups he was making aren't excusable anywhere on the field.

I think his confidence has been boosted from the good display against Spezia and he needs that confidence badly.
Agreed. He wasn't making mistakes that were 'role specific', he simply looked shattered mentally in terms of confidence.

Looks more relaxed now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)