LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The pity is that the coaching staff is unable to work with him on the defensive side of his game. Otherwise, on paper he's got everything to be a LB/LWB.

Oh and the head. It drops so quickly when things go against him.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Dude has atrocious worst-player-to-ever-wear-our-colors kinda performances week in week out

Then out of nowhere has one good performance, the tuz:

giphy.gif

I'll be happy for him if he does this more than just once a season. Still a disgraceful player in my book.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was already getting a ton of minutes under Pirlo despite shitting the bed every single time. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a starter going forward. Yes, just because of one stupid match against Spezia.

Jan 22, 2016
He has everything to be a decent LB.
Stmaina, speed and good Crosses.

I have been saying this in last 3 years to try him there. I'm glad Pirlo read my posts in this thread.

Now please play Chiesa much more closer to goal and never play Ramsy and bunucci again.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:mute: :shocked: Still a Turdeski and I will never like him, but I do respect those comments about the gold ceilings, if true.

Oh wait - definitely not true. I remember @Raphaël had a page with fake Turdeski news.
Has a great game, provides two perfect assists, and this is how you react.

And you wonder why you get harassed in the Dybala thread... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

He has one good game every year dunno why people get fooled by this evertytime and think he will go on a run. He is still a worthless turd.
You should have seen him his first year here, pre-Ronaldo... he didn’t have quite the insane work ethic of Chiesa, but every time he was on the pitch he was driving the ball forward, creating something. He had like 5 goals - 6 assists in ~950 minutes of league and CL. And then we all know what happened. Turned to trash. Pretty sure he hasn’t contributed those numbers in the 3 years combined since.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One great game against fucking Spezia. Big deal. I don't like him, and I want him sold. Performances like this will lead some to think, including Pirlo, that he's actually useful (he keeps playing him ffs!) and then we're stuck with him next year as well, and a potential contract renewal might arrive (given how dumb Tootsie and Bozo are).

But yeah, good for him. Hope he does enough for us to be able to find him a buyer, but not enough to want to keep him.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
His performance is not due to his form alone, it's also thanks to Pirlo finally putting a real striker presence in the box and our player finally exploiting the big space in the left side (on the first half we only did this to the right flank).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One great game against fucking Spezia. Big deal. I don't like him, and I want him sold. Performances like this will lead some to think, including Pirlo, that he's actually useful (he keeps playing him ffs!) and then we're stuck with him next year as well, and a potential contract renewal might arrive (given how dumb Tootsie and Bozo are).

But yeah, good for him. Hope he does enough for us to be able to find him a buyer, but not enough to want to keep him.
Hope he performs well enough to get renewal and you must suffer through BernaGuti captaining Juve sides for many years. @Fr3sh :tuttosport:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Has a great game, provides two perfect assists, and this is how you react.

And you wonder why you get harassed in the Dybala thread... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You should have seen him his first year here, pre-Ronaldo... he didn’t have quite the insane work ethic of Chiesa, but every time he was on the pitch he was driving the ball forward, creating something. He had like 5 goals - 6 assists in ~950 minutes of league and CL. And then we all know what happened. Turned to trash. Pretty sure he hasn’t contributed those numbers in the 3 years combined since.
Yeah he had a promising first season here. I was a fan of his as recently as 2019. Then he just fell of a cliff.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah he had a promising first season here. I was a fan of his as recently as 2019. Then he just fell of a cliff.
His first few performances with Ronaldo in the side were promising and then that Atletico performance had me hoping he was gonna develop into a top player for us... but he’s just continually disappointed appearance after appearance since. Hard to believe he’s anything other than what he shows in 95% of his appearances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)