Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Who said anything about Samp, Udinese or Napoli? :confused:
I'm just saying, if anyone had mentioned Quag doing well at any of those teams, you would've scoffed at his track record only being good at small, midtable teams. But now Cagliari is a decent team, coz Matri has played for them. He's now at Fiorentina, another team that you think is decent - keep in mind when this same team wanted Quag the last two seasons, and this winter, the team was considered, small and midtable. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm just saying, if anyone had mentioned Quag doing well at any of those teams, you would've scoffed at his track record only being good at small, midtable teams. But now Cagliari is a decent team, coz Matri has played for them. He's now at Fiorentina, another team that you think is decent - keep in mind when this same team wanted Quag the last two seasons, and this winter, the team was considered, small and midtable. :)
I don't recall saying Fiorentina are small. I always mentioned Norwich, West Ham and Sunderland/Southampton (I don't care which).

So much for calling me a hypocrite.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't recall saying Fiorentina are small. I always mentioned Norwich, West Ham and Sunderland/Southampton (I don't care which).

So much for calling me a hypocrite.
How can Fiorentina be small, if Cagliari are decent? :lol: Of course, you're a hypocrite hommes. But I like you anyway.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
baggio pulling the fan card, taking the high horse approach :rolleyes:

We just want what's best for the team, bro.
Yes, selling Quag for 6m in January, is great for the team coz we'll have a number of options at that amount of money, rather than a player who is pretty much a reliable option off the bench. High horse approach, my ass. This is purely hate.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes, selling Quag for 6m in January, is great for the team coz we'll have a number of options at that amount of money, rather than a player who is pretty much a reliable option off the bench. High horse approach, my ass. This is purely hate.
Now that Vucinic is leaving, Quag must obviously stay on. So I don't want to get rid of him until we have a replacement. But I do hope we get rid of him in the summer, though. With Vuc and him gone, we'd need two replacements. Berardi plus another striker.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Now that Vucinic is leaving, Quag must obviously stay on. So I don't want to get rid of him until we have a replacement. But I do hope we get rid of him in the summer, though. With Vuc and him gone, we'd need two replacements. Berardi plus another striker.
You dream about him leaving every night. So are those dreams going to stop, now that Vucinic has gone? Lol. No they're not. Point is, whoever here wants him gone, is not saying it 'for the good of the team'. It's because their preferred players were sold ahead of Quag, who for no fault of his is still here. And continues to deliver when called upon. There is a fine line between hate and disrespect towards a player and some people continue to cross it on a daily basis. As for the summer, Quag should only be sold if we can find a replacement, who will suit our needs, Incase of a change in formation or the coach's preferences. Not because he is still here after Matri and Vucinic are gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)