• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who's that? Is there a new user from Cagliari here or somethin

- - - Updated - - -

He's right tho...
How? He was bad all game long regardless of who partnered him. Can't link up ans it's not like he was ever able to. Selfish. He's a cool guy and nice to have as fifth choice but Giovinco was better than him today.

I disagree that service makes him better. If you serve him something on a platter he'll take it, or he'll score some long shot from outta nowhere. But he doesn't contribute to game play. No smart movement, no smart decision making. None of that.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Yeah hes $#@!. Cagliari however decent. :lol:
The whole time I was trying to understand you! But what do you see good on this player?
He sucks, how can one play for 90 mins and contribute nothing!
At least Gio got fouled, two yellow cards for Roma! Not saying Gio was good far from it, but he was seen even though it's way smaller than quag, while quag was completely useless!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The whole time I was trying to understand you! But what do you see good on this player?
He sucks, how can one play for 90 mins and contribute nothing!
At least Gio got fouled, two yellow cards for Roma! Not saying Gio was good far from it, but he was seen even though it's way smaller than quag, while quag was completely useless!
Like I said, I think his first touch last night with back to goal was non-existent, but having said that he also had nearly no service whatsoever. All i noticed was him dropping back to help the defense but he was invisible in attack. Was a combination of factors, including that he and Gio shouldn't have been paired together. Quag would've been effective with a bit more service. But playing long balls to him and Gio is a recipe for disaster IMO. We didn't have a link between the attack and the team, and it didn't help that Pirlo was completely shut down.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Like I said, I think his first touch last night with back to goal was non-existent, but having said that he also had nearly no service whatsoever. All i noticed was him dropping back to help the defense but he was invisible in attack. Was a combination of factors, including that he and Gio shouldn't have been paired together. Quag would've been effective with a bit more service. But playing long balls to him and Gio is a recipe for disaster IMO. We didn't have a link between the attack and the team, and it didn't help that Pirlo was completely shut down.
Are you blaming Giovinco? You must agree, neither of them should be at Juve!
I think we should keep Vucinic, send Gio and Quag away from this team, and bring two of our youngsters back. Immobile, Gabbiadini or Berrardi.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Had no service today, can't blame him for anything, couldn't get on the ball, couldn't make anything happen

- - - Updated - - -

You're pathetic
He is a ball hogging glory hunter that will shoot from anywhere before passing i just can't like a guy like that. A wonder goal once or two times a season is not enough to win me over sadly

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Are you blaming Giovinco? You must agree, neither of them should be at Juve!
I think we should keep Vucinic, send Gio and Quag away from this team, and bring two of our youngsters back. Immobile, Gabbiadini or Berrardi.
Not at all. Gio isn't too blame at all either. They just don't click as a pair. And I think it's Vucinic who wants to leave so that doesn't really give us much option. As for the youngsters, I think i would rather use the experience of Quag in high pressure situations where he has come off well, rather than a youngster who may struggle. This is if you're talking about a mid season change over. At the end of season, we can take a call based on the situation and options at hand.

PS: I genuinely think Quag is a good impact player and he would always be a good player to come off the bench at Juventus. So I don't agree that he shouldn't be here at all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is this his kindergarten report card? :D
:lol: Things haven't changed since then :D

We have a saying in Arabic (sa7eb el kora which literally translates into the ball owner). Quag reminds me of that. He has to play because he brought the ball along with him, and when he finally gets the ball, his last resort is to involve his team-mates.

Edit: Sorry about the Vidal thread. I feel partially responsible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)