• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The hate and butthurt is strong today.

But Quags will always prevail, even if he is not around here by the summer, he has already prevailed in our minds and in the hearts of the Juventini faithful.

Dont lose ur time Baggio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
An absolute disgrace that this dud and Giovinco are still here while we are offloading Matri and Vucinic. Yuck.
A dud that scored more goals than your beloved vucinic in CL?

Mirko in CL: 2 goals in 10 games
Quag: 6 goals in 10 games

don't delude yourself

the hate for Quagliarella is sad. he has done more than most of you dare to credit him for because he doesn't have gay boy looks or isn't from eastern europe.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
In not just angry because of the game and i dont blame him in the sliggest for anything tonight but i honestly never liked the guy and i wish we would of sold him a few years ago.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Had no service today, can't blame him for anything, couldn't get on the ball, couldn't make anything happen

- - - Updated - - -

In not just angry because of the game and i dont blame him in the sliggest for anything tonight but i honestly never liked the guy and i wish we would of sold him a few years ago.
You're pathetic

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bullshit. He dropped off plenty of times. Where do you think that ball to Giovinco which he pathetically fluffed came from?

I agree he didn't do well, can't say anyone in our team did. Just don't make up stuff.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bad day out for the Quagster. But it was a bit of both. He didn't really link with Gio, and didn't have much service either. Coupled with the fact that he didn't really control the ball well enough with his back to goal. But we failed collectively rather than individuals tonight.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not a bad player but it's been obvious for over a year now that his style doesn't suit our starting system and way of playing. The ball goes to him and he randomises the next play, anything could happen. When the team is a machine this can't happen. Sometimes it comes off, but rarely. He is much better coming in as a sub and benefiting from broken play and random opportunities.

And coupling him with Giovinco most times...well.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Bullshit. He dropped off plenty of times. Where do you think that ball to Giovinco which he pathetically fluffed came from?

I agree he didn't do well, can't say anyone in our team did. Just don't make up stuff.
i didn't see anything from him man...heard his name 2 times. i saw gio getting fouled like 5 times in the first half and i missed the first 15 mins

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The usual suspects are putting the blame on other factors instead of claiming how shit he is. :lol:

Yeah yeah, as soon as Tevez and Llorente came in, he was doing wonders out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)