Fabio Quagliarella (16 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The only thing Quag owned is the bench, baggio. Stop fooling yourself.
Foolin' myself? Nigga I'd be droolin' myself when he scores from da bench yo. This year again, he's got a great strike rate (goals/mins). Your denial has transformed into hate.

- - - Updated - - -

He rejected Norwich and West Ham. He accepted Lazio but Juve didn't because Lazio valued him at peanuts change. Can't blame them.
Marrotta rejected Norwich and West Hams offers too, coz Norwich was paying 8-9m. Marrotta wanted 10m. And West Ham wanted a loan, not outright purchase.

Lazio also wanted Matri in the summer, but we didn't sell him to them cos they offered a similar valuation. It's not because Matri is shit (subjectively), it's because Lazio doesn't have the budget to buy a player on a relatively high wage (for them) and a relatively high transfer fee.

If the player is shit, then teams wouldn't want them in the first place. Maltese brah.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because teams actually want him.
Teams want him? Yes Milan wanted him coz of Allegri. But Milan wouldn't loan him out to Fiorentina just coz Fiorentina wants him. It's also coz Milan don't rate him importantly enough at this point in time.

Juve are not willing to loan out Quag, Vucinic or Gio mid-season, is coz they rate them worthy to their cause unless it's an outright sale and money can be reinvested. Matri is at Fiorentina because he isn't worthy to Milan's cause at this point in time. Please, let your hypocrisy rest in peace.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Foolin' myself? Nigga I'd be droolin' myself when he scores from da bench yo. This year again, he's got a great strike rate (goals/mins). Your denial has transformed into hate.
1 goal per 187 minutes played. Great strike rate indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Teams want him? Yes Milan wanted him coz of Allegri. But Milan wouldn't loan him out to Fiorentina just coz Fiorentina wants him. It's also coz Milan don't rate him importantly enough at this point in time.

Juve are not willing to loan out Quag, Vucinic or Gio coz they rate them worthy to their cause. Matri is at Fiorentina because he isn't worthy to Milan's cause at this point in time. Please, let your hypocrisy rest in peace.
They can't loan them out now, of course. Context, you see?

And see how that worked out for Milan. He scored 2 and assisted another in his first game at Viola.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
They can't loan them out now, of course. Context, you see?

And see how that worked out for Milan. He scored 2 and assisted another in his first game at Viola.
It's not that they can't loan them out, they were never going to. It was always going to be an outright sale or nothing. Arsenal offered a loan on Vucinic, we said no. Lazio offered a loan on Quag, we said no, till they offered 6m for an outright purchase, which we dint accept. Gio has been, as per rumors asked by Bologna on loan for Diamanti, and so far we've said no. Its like I said, all these players will be let go for an outright purchase, and for a value that can be suitably reinvested. Yes context, I see.

Matri started 9 games for Milan. And came off the bench another 9 times. And scored one goal at the end of all of that. And you're asking me to see how that worked out for Milan, because he scored 2 goals and had an assist in his debut Fiorentina game. :lol: It amazes me how you love one player, and hate another, and create non-existent arguments to support both causes. Full marks for consistency klinnyjeans.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: People still arguing who's the better player..
Not, who the better player is. But rather, the hypocrisy that exists when you hate one and love another.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As I previously said, you can't judge a player under that circus called Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

Matri proved his worth with Cagliari and Juve. Let's see how he does at another decent team.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Matri proved his worth with Cagliari and Juve. Let's see how he does at another decent team.
What? He was good at Cagliari, but Juve? Maybe half of the seasons, the rest of the time he was a failure.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What? He was good at Cagliari, but Juve? Maybe half of the seasons, the rest of the time he was a failure.
He was our best attacker for the first 6 months he came here. He was our top scorer in Conte's first season. What a failure.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you guys think is stronger? Quag's karacta or Klins butthurt? Please discuss.
Stronger? My feelings for you and baggio are much stronger.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari is a decent team? Quag has done fairly well at Samp, Udinese, Napoli before doing fairly well at Juve. But you wouldn't consider Samp, Udinese or Napoli a decent team. But Cagliari are a decent team now? :lol: I love you bro.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cagliari is a decent team? Quag has done fairly well at Samp, Udinese, Napoli before doing fairly well at Juve. But you wouldn't consider Samp, Udinese or Napoli a decent team. But Cagliari are a decent team now? :lol: I love you bro.
Who said anything about Samp, Udinese or Napoli? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)