• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
U knew this was coming. Stop crying.

Be thankful Quags is more likeable than IQ
Of course he's thankful. Hes just got a funny way of showing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's say those teams were interested. Why do you think we refused their offers?
A number of reasons.

Roma proposed a loan, like they did with Matri. We wanted an outright sale. Just like the case with Arsenal and Mirko. Norwich also did the same. Lazio and the player agreed terms, but we vetoed the sale coz Conte didn't want an entirely new attack and decided to hold on to Quag.

More recently, Lazio came in for a deal again and we weren't getting our valuation for the player, given his age. It made more sense to hold on to him given he has more value on the pitch for us than the money we would receive in a potential deal mid season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They only offered a loan deal because they didn't see him worth our asking price, which I can't blame them obviously.

Mirko, who's gonna be 31 soon, had Inter knocking our door for him and are willing to swap him with Guarin and a few mil. Why didn't they come for Quag instead? You already have your answer. He's shit.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
They only offered a loan deal because they didn't see him worth our asking price, which I can't blame them obviously.

Mirko, who's gonna be 31 soon, had Inter knocking our door for him and are willing to swap him with Guarin and a few mil. Why didn't they come for Quag instead? You already have your answer. He's shit.

The same inter who swapped Carini for Canna :lol: Context must be a bitch. Also, don't forget Inter wanted Quag last season, but Mazzarri and he don't get along so they aren't gonna move for him this season.

And didn't Arsenal offer to loan Vucinic too instead of paying our outright asking price? You think it's coz he's shit? I think you now understand the dynamics of the mercato. Congratulations.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The same inter who swapped Carini for Canna :lol: Context must be a bitch. Also, don't forget Inter wanted Quag last season, but Mazzarri and he don't get along so they aren't gonna move for him this season.

And didn't Arsenal offer to loan Vucinic too instead of paying our outright asking price? You think it's coz he's shit? I think you now understand the dynamics of the mercato. Congratulations.
Yes, because every deal Inter makes is like that. Great argument.

There's always an excuse with Quag.

Inter wanted him but he doesn't go well with Mazzarri.

Norwich, West Ham and Sunderland only wanted a loan deal.

Lazio agreed terms with him but they didn't meet Juve's demands.

Real Madrid wanted him but he they thought they couldn't handle his character.

Barcelona wanted him but Messi was afraid he'll ruin the tactical flow of the team.

Whatever.

This guy is going to remain on our hands because only shit teams are interested in him and they can't match our demands because we don't want to lose a lot on what we paid for him. In other words, we're stuck with him. I hope he keeps rotting on that bench.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You know what has been saving quags? That the guy scores!!! unlike gio, matri of vuc.

When u have a forward who,,well,,,scores! you do not sell him.

Milan got robbed with matri by us.
Now lets see what happens with inter.. but i think both teams will gain something from this.. unlike the matri deal which was obesene rip off.

Conte rates quags because he knows quags can offer goals. When we had the 3 here, i always thought that letting quags go was not the best thing to do, and history has proven me right!! (looooool wanted to say this sooo much!)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You know what has been saving quags? That the guy scores!!! unlike gio, matri of vuc.

Now lets see what happens with inter.. but i think both teams will gain something from this.. unlike the matri deal which was obesene rip off.

Conte rates quags because he knows quags can offer goals. When we had the 3 here, i always thought that letting quags go was not the best thing to do, and history has proven me right!! (looooool wanted to say this sooo much!)
The video where you get your sig from is great btw :D

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013

Tevez hasn't scored in over 20cl games, he's the next to go

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Barcelona wanted him but Messi was afraid he'll ruin the tactical flow of the team.

Whatever.

This guy is going to remain on our hands because only shit teams are interested in him and they can't match our demands because we don't want to lose a lot on what we paid for him. In other words, we're stuck with him. I hope he keeps rotting on that bench.
Where are the excuses? You and other people have insinuated he has rejected all offers that have come our way. That is simply not true. You said only shit teams like Norwich want him, that is also simply not true. What is true is, that he has accepted a move out of the club last mercato, but Juventus refused to sell him previously, either because Juve's own valuation of the player was not met, or Conte didn't think it was right to lose a strong depth player after losing Giaccherini and Matri. It is Juventus who is not willing to sell him to Lazio this winter too, because their price is not being matched. Quag isn't deciding his price tag. Marrotta is, on the basis of what he offers he team and how suitably it could be reinvested. The fact of the matter is, youre still butthurt that Matri went first, when in reality it was market dynamics, not player will. Get over it. Quag is going to be owning you for at least another six months. :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Guarin is probably more likable than Quags for people who dislike the player. Preconceived notions as far as this is concerned.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

Whatever.

This guy is going to remain on our hands because only $#@! teams are interested in him and they can't match our demands because we don't want to lose a lot on what we paid for him. In other words, we're stuck with him. I hope he keeps rotting on that bench.
This.

This.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
facts like matrina has played for 2 of the most stinky clubs in the past 6 months

facts like Quagliarella plays for Juventus, and matrina doesn't.

facts brah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)