Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Anyways Quag was unlucky he didn't get to score more than one goal, he made himself available multiple times, had decent attempts, a crossbar hit which was the result of a stunning header. All in all, Quag has done his job, and tried his best despite his limitations.

The real issue is our TACTICS!! God dammit our strongest asset is our midfield and we toss the ball from the back and hoping for Tevez or Quag get in, or even worse sub off our best crosser for some imposter of a footballer. Gio had a positive impact in the game, but it was Ogbonna that should've been subbed of for Llorente, or even for Giovinco, so we can increase our odds. We were chasing the game ffs not defending some lead/

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
He should never ever start again. Yes he scored the goal but he was terrbile, it's like playing with 10 men. No understanding with Tevez, no technique, no dribling skills, not physically strong. Nothing, I don't know what he does in the training, him having his form of his life, and playing like shiit, like he did last night, really tells the kind of player he is. He would never be better than Llorente or Vucinic at their 50%. Conte should wake up. You Could see we created more once Giovinco came on. I am really pissed off at Conte, waiting until minute 70 to make a substitute. And when he does he puts on fuccking De Ceglie, and why the hell was Asamoah rested? It's like Verona game is more important than first group of CHL game.
You should never ever post again. Yes you made a post, but it is terrible. It's like being tortured in an electric chair. No sense, no objectivity, no common understanding. NOTHING. I don't know what you do in your English classes, you having your form of your life and posting shit like you're doing now. This really tells what poster you are. You would never be better than Cronios or rakib at their 50%. Your brain should wake up. You could see this place was better off without you. I'm really pissed off at the mods, letting your register on this forum and write this shit.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Omg omg. Two engaged people, supporting rival clubs, across continents. What a story in the making. Move over John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. :kiss:
Not to mention that my other lover is a milanista, it's a rival fan love triangle. :kiss:

You would never be better than Cronios or rakib at their 50%.
And on this forum that's pretty much the worst insult you could ever get.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
I think the problem many people have with Quag is that there is no upside to what he can offer. We know his limits and we know that he doesn't really excel at anything in particular. Some strikers are great dribblers, others have an amazing work rate, creativity or good target players while some are poachers like Trez for example. With Quag, there is nothing there. If he scores a goal, that is great but he's not what you'd call a great finisher or a goalscorer and has never been in his career.
He has amazing shot technique and can score from pracitcally anywhere

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think the problem many people have with Quag is that there is no upside to what he can offer. We know his limits and we know that he doesn't really excel at anything in particular. Some strikers are great dribblers, others have an amazing work rate, creativity or good target players while some are poachers like Trez for example. With Quag, there is nothing there. If he scores a goal, that is great but he's not what you'd call a great finisher or a goalscorer and has never been in his career.
what a load of bullshit

there are many so called 'better' strikers and I bet most of them don't have 5 goals in their last 8 CL games.. in fact I'd go as far as to say even Tevez doesn't have that :snoop:

Dec 31, 2008
5 goals in 8 games is not how you project it James.

5 goals in 451 minutes, i.e. goal/90 mins.

as part of team :chin: it is very important how to handle such sensitive matters.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
what a load of bullshit

there are many so called 'better' strikers and I bet most of them don't have 5 goals in their last 8 CL games.. in fact I'd go as far as to say even Tevez doesn't have that :snoop:
So you're telling me that you expect goals from Quag? Because during his whole career he still hasn't scored more than 15 goals in a season. You can point at Higuain, Llorente, Trezeguet, Inzaghi and many others and highlight their goalscoring capabilities..but Quag? That is my problem, I don't think Quag's goalscoring ability is worth pointing out or playing him for.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So you're telling me that you expect goals from Quag? Because during his whole career he still hasn't scored more than 15 goals in a season. You can point at Higuain, Llorente, Trezeguet, Inzaghi and many others and highlight their goalscoring capabilities..but Quag? That is my problem, I don't think Quag's goalscoring ability is worth pointing out or playing him for.
Throughout his career he played for Udinese, Sampdoria and whatnot, when he came to Juve, it was evident that he works much better in a big team that plays with lot's of posession, with little space but many chances to try something. In those conditions I'd say Quag is highly productive and a goalscorer. For example Giovinco so far has proved that he can only play SS succesfully in a counter attacking team, the guy lit it up at Parma, but hasn't delivered neither for Italy or Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)