Fabio Quagliarella (36 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So you're telling me that you expect goals from Quag? Because during his whole career he still hasn't scored more than 15 goals in a season. You can point at Higuain, Llorente, Trezeguet, Inzaghi and many others and highlight their goalscoring capabilities..but Quag? That is my problem, I don't think Quag's goalscoring ability is worth pointing out or playing him for.
:D

Talking about statistics... the 15g11a guy :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So you're telling me that you expect goals from Quag? Because during his whole career he still hasn't scored more than 15 goals in a season. You can point at Higuain, Llorente, Trezeguet, Inzaghi and many others and highlight their goalscoring capabilities..but Quag? That is my problem, I don't think Quag's goalscoring ability is worth pointing out or playing him for.
more lies.

Udinese 2008-09 21 goals overall

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Never mind Suns. He likes shiny and new stuff. If I recall correctly, he was against the signing of Pirlo, insisted on playing Elia ahead of Pepe and finds it more imperative to play Llorente, moreso than our most lethal CL striker, in the CL. While many others have shared the same opinions, few are as stubborn as Suns.

Therefore, you are all wasting your time. I apologize for this personal and undignified attack and I am aware of this being way, way beneath me. But it had to be said. Quagliarella is the man.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Never mind Suns. He likes shiny and new stuff. If I recall correctly, he was against the signing of Pirlo, insisted on playing Elia ahead of Pepe and finds it more imperative to play Llorente, moreso than our most lethal CL striker, in the CL. While many others have shared the same opinions, few are as stubborn as Suns.

Therefore, you are all wasting your time. I apologize for this personal and undignified attack and I am aware of this being way, way beneath me. But it had to be said. Quagliarella is the man.
I think many people were against the signing of Pirlo. He was done and had injury problems his last few years with Milan. Obviously, unless you can tell me that you expected him to turn back time and perform as he did during his prime. Because if you did, then you should be working with Marotta.

And of course I prefer to see Llorente play. I see a much higher upside with him than with Quag or the rest of the strikers playing next to Tevez. This has nothing to do with him being new and shiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck would I state something if I didn't check him out? I know everything about Quag's stats and I've raised this point about him not scoring over 15 goals in a season before.

The funny thing about this whole thing is that he has done it once(even counting in league, coppa and Europe) and you are acting as if its something normal for him. And this is a guy who started regularly during all those years in Samp, Udinese and Napoli. Yet people still rave about his awesome goalscoring capabilities as if we can bank on him doing this regularly.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I think many people were against the signing of Pirlo. He was done and had injury problems his last few years with Milan. Obviously, unless you can tell me that you expected him to turn back time and perform as he did during his prime. Because if you did, then you should be working with Marotta.

And of course I prefer to see Llorente play. I see a much higher upside with him than with Quag or the rest of the strikers playing next to Tevez. This has nothing to do with him being new and shiny.
Unless you can tell me that you expect Llorente to turn back time and instantly perform as he did during his prime... Careful what you say. You also called Pizarro "Roma crap" when he was linked with Juve the season after, only to shine in Fiorentina. You obviously did not learn much from the Pirlo-incident.

Do you know why you will never win this argument? Because you are my CM alter ego. I still cannot stop playing CM 01/02. Right now, I am in the middle of a game with Livorno. I won Serie C1A, with my star striker Igor Protti, 34 years of old, scoring 50 goals in all tournaments. The following season, I promoted an 18 year old talent and sign a decent striker on a free. What did I do next? I played them and sold Protti. Why? Because I was so spoilt with my victories that they weren't enough - I needed something more. I found that excitement in trying new players, getting rid of those who earned me the promotion to Serie B. How did it go the following season? Not as good as it could have, had I trusted my boring, old and consistent performers. My 18 year old talent scored 25 and did well - the other guy flopped.

So when you cannot appreciate Quagliarella scoring because you want to try Llorente, a new player who himself rarely scores over 15 goals a season, you are the exact same coach I am when I play CM 01/02 - good intentions, little patience.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Suns, for fuck sake stop it. Giovinco done one time think with 15g11a and that's not even that impressive and yet you talk about him that it's normal for him and he would even do better given the chance and here you are craping on a player for the sake of craping on him.

And where did I state that it's normal for Quag to have 15+ seasons? I just simply don't like the way he is undeservedly treated. Not to mention how you can't admit you were wrong saying he can't score 15 goals a season after admiting it that you know he can. Simply hilarious you are.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Unless you can tell me that you expect Llorente to turn back time and instantly perform as he did during his prime... Careful what you say. You also called Pizarro "Roma crap" when he was linked with Juve the season after, only to shine in Fiorentina. You obviously did not learn much from the Pirlo-incident.

Do you know why you will never win this argument? Because you are my CM alter ego. I still cannot stop playing CM 01/02. Right now, I am in the middle of a game with Livorno. I won Serie C1A, with my star striker Igor Protti, 34 years of old, scoring 50 goals in all tournaments. The following season, I promoted an 18 year old talent and sign a decent striker on a free. What did I do next? I played them and sold Protti. Why? Because I was so spoilt with my victories that they weren't enough - I needed something more. I found that excitement in trying new players, getting rid of those who earned me the promotion to Serie B. How did it go the following season? Not as good as it could have, had I trusted my boring, old and consistent performers. My 18 year old talent scored 25 and did well - the other guy flopped.

So when you cannot appreciate Quagliarella scoring because you want to try Llorente, a new player who himself rarely scores over 15 goals a season, you are the exact same coach I am when I play CM 01/02 - good intentions, little patience.
Damn, I love CM 01/02. I used to play that game until a few years back. I've also had some good life lessons from it.

And with Llorente, I don't know if he'll score or not. But I'm eager to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)