Fabio Quagliarella (2 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
He should never ever start again. Yes he scored the goal but he was terrbile, it's like playing with 10 men. No understanding with Tevez, no technique, no dribling skills, not physically strong. Nothing, I don't know what he does in the training, him having his form of his life, and playing like shiit, like he did last night, really tells the kind of player he is. He would never be better than Llorente or Vucinic at their 50%. Conte should wake up. You Could see we created more once Giovinco came on. I am really pissed off at Conte, waiting until minute 70 to make a substitute. And when he does he puts on fuccking De Ceglie, and why the hell was Asamoah rested? It's like Verona game is more important than first group of CHL game.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You know, he might be a Quag fanboy, but at least he makes well thought out posts, rather than some others who just spam gifs & smileys. It's refreshing.
Thanks Ragazza. I know you're engaged and all, but :flirt:

:D

baggio is a good poster no doubt
Thanks Brah. :tup:

Coming as a neutral Milan fan, Baggio seems like a good dude, who makes intelligent posts, but doesn't try to be argumentative, or drive his opinions down other people's throats.

Quagliarella won Juve a point, enjoy it Baggio.

People want to criticize someone, it should be Tevez, he missed an absolute sitter.
Cheers mate :tup:

is it just me or tevez cant stand him
Already? :D

:howler: I hope you are joking, or that might go down as one of the most retarded Tuz quotes ever.
@baggio How much is Quag paying you man? I'm sure his agent doesn't defend his as much, or is as committed/dedicated to him as you are :p
Have you noticed that I only defend him when people hate on him, not criticise him. To give you an example, there's a difference between Klin/W's posts about the player and those of Rollie's. And I'm sure you'll agree, he received a lot of unnecessary criticism last night, a lot of which stems from people's dislike of the player. Because, in the match that I was watching, the whole team sucked in that duration. When the team did well, guess who got the goal?

I say this all the time. Criticism is fine, but on a night that the player gets a goal and is called shit and whatnot, then you're dealing with a bunch of ungratefuls. Think about it B81.

He is a striker he needs service, u know what happens when u dont give a striker service for a whole half he does nothing. I said it earlier Quag is a goal scorer dont give him service and u wont see him. It's the same for Llorente or Matri but people just point the finger at Quag for us not winning today because we didn't see much of him when the WHOLE TEAM was terrible in that half.
Its natural the behaviour.

Since the departure of Matri, the butthurtness have gone to insane levels.

Today, quags was invisible the first half... but no one showed up anyways. In teh second half, when we decided to PLAY, the guy scored.

Maybe a team issue? just maybe?.
Not just Matri, there are those who fault him for starting ahead of Llorente, when it's not really his fault. Conte makes the choices, not the players. If he's doing enough to convince the coach in training, and then scoring on the pitch when given the opportunity, then he should not be the one to blame. It's sad really, some of the comments we've read tonight.

- - - Updated - - -
@Alex-444

Could you please share the clip of the goal? Tommy's gif not working on the iPad.

- - - Updated - - -

He should never ever start again. Yes he scored the goal but he was terrbile, it's like playing with 10 men. No understanding with Tevez, no technique, no dribling skills, not physically strong. Nothing, I don't know what he does in the training, him having his form of his life, and playing like shiit, like he did last night, really tells the kind of player he is. He would never be better than Llorente or Vucinic at their 50%. Conte should wake up. You Could see we created more once Giovinco came on. I am really pissed off at Conte, waiting until minute 70 to make a substitute. And when he does he puts on fuccking De Ceglie, and why the hell was Asamoah rested? It's like Verona game is more important than first group of CHL game.
@Bianconeri81 : Case in point.

Dec 31, 2008
first half was pretty bad. lot of wastage in those flicks.

but he's gonna be very useful as an impact sub. he'll get the goals.

- - - Updated - - -

goal in Copenhagen

:donedeal:
:cool:
2012/2013

Mr. karakta - 91.1 minutes per goal/assist
:chin: in CL.

451 minutes.

5 goals.

90.2 minutes per goal.
see these are the kind of stats a good sub player carries. being effective in the limited time that he is given.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Happy for his goal. Found it funny that when he went to celebrate near Conte, Conte started shouting at him saying we only scored one and we are still draw (paraphrasing/assuming). Was really unlucky with that header which came back off the crossbar.

While Quag didn't play very well, when the team started to improve, he came more involved, though at a club like Juve, if we are truly aiming for Champions League glory in the next few years, players like Quag should be impact subs and the starters should be much better (don't get me wrong I like Quag but we should aim to have higher quality starters)

Dec 31, 2008
While Quag didn't play very well, when the team started to improve, he came more involved, though at a club like Juve, if we are truly aiming for Champions League glory in the next few years, players like Quag should be impact subs and the starters should be much better (don't get me wrong I like Quag but we should aim to have higher quality starters)
Absolutely :tup:

IMO Llorente will start getting time soon, maybe in the next 3-4 weeks and I think he'll be pretty good for us. Then we have Mirko and finally Quag whom I think is gonna be pretty effective in the minutes that he gets as he has shown from last season.

midget doesn't really have a place in this squad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's okay, no one has to know. :flirt:
Omg omg. Two engaged people, supporting rival clubs, across continents. What a story in the making. Move over John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. :kiss:

People just mad he's not fifth choice anymore :D
Hellas yea! :D

Happy for his goal. Found it funny that when he went to celebrate near Conte, Conte started shouting at him saying we only scored one and we are still draw (paraphrasing/assuming). Was really unlucky with that header which came back off the crossbar.

Totally agree. Very well said. I'd just like to add that while we are in the midst of upgrading or bringing Llorente or an alternate into the system, it's equally fair and right to give this or any other player our support. Coz at the end of the day they're doing it for the team. It's shameful really, that the player who won us a point has been criticised the way he has been last night. I've never known any fans to degrade a player and insult him when he has contributed tangibly to a team's cause. Only happens at the 'Tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

We should thank uag for at least grabbing us a point again.
No we shouldn't. We are Juve. And with our 352 we will show up everywhere and smash teams 5-0. No place for humility on here. And it gets even worse, coz we like our players sold no matter how much they contribute. Just coz we hate em.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I just cant hate quag, despite gotting several reasons
He's not a team player, can be frustrating at times, and VERY frustrating at other, and doesnt fit our system.

Yet he is one of those that will allways give his best, that keeps scoring his goals (pretty vital is you ask me)

and his comments after first scudetto were still moving

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even last night, I don't think anyone noticed, but in one of the first interviews he gave post the match, he didn't say anything about his goal etc. he just spoke about how the team could and should've won and our road ahead. It shows his humility. However some people want to project him differently, because they have the inter episode at hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)