Fabio Quagliarella (14 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
With Bendtner as our 'upgrade', I hope Quag stays. He still got the skill and anything can happen before the winter break to change his poor form.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wolfsburg representatives will be in Italy today to try to seal a deal for Quagliarella.

SKY

--

Please leave in peace, Quag. Don't pull a Grosso.
Please. He ain't not Grosso. and is miles ahead of his replacements Borriello and Bendtner. Though I'm guessing you don't see it.

With Bendtner as our 'upgrade', I hope Quag stays. He still got the skill and anything can happen before the winter break to change his poor form.
Word up. If anything, if he regains anything close to the form he is capable of, he might solve the striker issue for this season, and relegate Bendtner to the stands.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 17:15 ----------

Sky saying he will stay
Let's hope so. Will be horrible to lose him for Borriello and Bendtner.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Wonder what people see in him and keep defending him despite the very very poor form. His only use on the field is to complete a 11 men team. he offers nothing, loses the ball, made silly decisions, etc. we already got Iaquinte now, and we should've learn from Amauri's case. Sell him while there's any interest from others, dont wait till nobody sees him worthy and paying him for nothing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He had some promising games, the Udinese game at home and the Catania game come to mind

We just shouldn't field him with Vucinic.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Please. He ain't not Grosso. and is miles ahead of his replacements Borriello and Bendtner. Though I'm guessing you don't see it.
Miles ahead? Not really.

I don't necessarily mind him staying, but if Borriello does arrive, we'd end up with 3 less than average attackers. Obviously not a positive thing.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Juventus said no. I kind of agree. Giovinco and Vucinic can end up being starters and Quagliarella would be important to have in the bench as the sole fast striker between Bendtner and Matri.

Let's see how useful he'll be in the first part of the season. If he doesn't see much playing time, then just let him go and bring Boakye back

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 15:05 ----------

We rejected €10 mill bid :sergio: :sergio:
I highly doubt it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Miles ahead? Not really.

I don't necessarily mind him staying, but if Borriello does arrive, we'd end up with 3 less than average attackers. Obviously not a positive thing.
Let's agree to disagree. He's going to prove one of us right. Cheers.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:41 ----------

Shows that Conte still believes in him. Obviously him and Beppe value him more than you do. And if Beppe values him I'm sure hyou must at least agree with that finally. :D

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:43 ----------

Juventus said no. I kind of agree. Giovinco and Vucinic can end up being starters and Quagliarella would be important to have in the bench as the sole fast striker between Bendtner and Matri it.
That's a fair point Pedro. If he hits form, in many ways he will give us an additional dimension in attack thatnwe were missing last year. I think he has a good season ahead of him. And with the club's backing, I can see he will be keen to thank them for it however he can on the pitch.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:44 ----------

Could you also please be a doll and sticky this thread now they hes staying?? I wonder who unstickied it. :ferocious: :ferocious:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)