Fabio Quagliarella (52 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Better a player that wants to fight for the cause, than a gold digging lesbian like Berba doll.

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 03:26 ----------

Did we really reject a 10 million bid for him? That's fucking dumb. When does his contract expire anyway?
Take the 10m and do what with it, bid it on Falcao with 30 mins in the mercato window?? At least Quag will keep Bendtner off the pitch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And do what? Start the season with Matri, Vucinic, Giovinco and Bendtner? I think you're being fucking dumb there.
Am I being fucking dumb genius? Why don't you just eat a slice of STFU? You're really being an ass these past few days. 10 million for a fringe player who is barely going to get any game time (if those rumors were indeed true by a bid from Wolfsburg) is a substantial amount of money, considering that we didn't have shit to spend on a new striker. We could just have a youth team striker on the bench instead of Quag. I don't think it'd make a huge difference.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Am I being fucking dumb genius? Why don't you just eat a slice of STFU? You're really being an ass these past few days. 10 million for a fringe player who is barely going to get any game time (if those rumors were indeed true by a bid from Wolfsburg) is a substantial amount of money, considering that we didn't have shit to spend on a new striker. We could just have a youth team striker on the bench instead of Quag. I don't think it'd make a huge difference.
They are rumored to have offered that sum for him on the last day of the mercato, with just few hours left. How was that money supposedly going to help us in getting our top striker at that time?

Like Boakye, right? LOL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They are rumored to have offered that sum for him on the last day of the mercato, with just few hours left. How was that money supposedly going to help us in getting our top striker at that time?

Like Boakye, right? LOL.
I'm more than willing to take a chance with Boakye than play duds like Quag and (more so) Bendtner. With the latter two, we know what we can expect, and that's absolutely nothing. Boayke has the potential to surprise. If we can't afford a top striker, we might as well afford opportunities to our youth.

The 10 million could've been put forth for reinvestment in the youth sector, or for future acquisitions, not necessarily a striker in this mercato. It was possibly too late for that at that point.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm more than willing to take a chance with Boakye than play duds like Quag and (more so) Bendtner. With the latter two, we know what we can expect, and that's absolutely nothing. Boayke has the potential to surprise. If we can't afford a top striker, we might as well afford opportunities to our youth.

The 10 million could've been put forth for reinvestment in the youth sector, or for future acquisitions, not necessarily a striker in this mercato. It was possibly too late for that at that point.
Ah, another argument solely based on the famous "youth at least have the potential to surprise" bullshit. I guess I'm done with this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah, another argument solely based on the famous "youth at least have the potential to surprise" bullshit. I guess I'm done with this.
Whatever dude. I guess if someone has a different opinion, or doesn't share your wisdom, then it's BS to you. You are so immature and pathetic really.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i guess Bianconero81 just doesn't like Quagliarella and Padoin
I don't particularly like Padoin, but I think Quag has swag :D

However, in the face of a reasonable offer, I'd let him go. I'd do the same with Pepe, Bonucci, and many of our players. Every one has a price.

The only players I wouldn't sell are Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Marrone, Isla, Asamoah, and Vucinic.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't particularly like Padoin, but I think Quag has swag :D

However, in the face of a reasonable offer, I'd let him go. I'd do the same with Pepe, Bonucci, and many of our players. Every one has a price.

The only players I wouldn't sell are Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Marrone, Isla, Asamoah, and Vucinic.
Marotta doesn't know how to prioritize and bought those 2 overpriced players though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)