Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€10m is a good offer, and we might not be offered that amount again, but it's not quite enough to warrant us selling at such a late stage in the window. We aren't going to get another striker in with the money so we might as well keep Quagliarella and see if he could find some form. If he can he'll be worth more to us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
€10m is a good offer, and we might not be offered that amount again, but it's not quite enough to warrant us selling at such a late stage in the window. We aren't going to get another striker in with the money so we might as well keep Quagliarella and see if he could find some form. If he can he'll be worth more to us.
True.It may also now mean that he will play a bit more than we thought. Which may not be a bad thing to help him find his way up the pecking order.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 21:36 ----------

@K: Could you please resticky this thread?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We rejected €10 mill bid :sergio: :sergio:
I'd consider that quite a tough call to make (if Quagliarella was willing to go there).

More than Quagliarell's worth, but would leave Juve a forward short going into the season and leave them more exposed to the dangers of Bendtner.

I think I would have felt, at this stage of the window, the offer had to be rejected.

I would have accepted a 5m offer for Quagliarella a month ago, though, probably.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Let's agree to disagree. He's going to prove one of us right. Cheers.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:41 ----------

Shows that Conte still believes in him. Obviously him and Beppe value him more than you do. And if Beppe values him I'm sure hyou must at least agree with that finally. :D

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:43 ----------

That's a fair point Pedro. If he hits form, in many ways he will give us an additional dimension in attack thatnwe were missing last year. I think he has a good season ahead of him. And with the club's backing, I can see he will be keen to thank them for it however he can on the pitch.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 19:44 ----------

Could you also please be a doll and sticky this thread now they hes staying?? I wonder who unstickied it. :ferocious: :ferocious:
I am not a mod :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)