Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I don't particularly like Padoin, but I think Quag has swag :D

However, in the face of a reasonable offer, I'd let him go. I'd do the same with Pepe, Bonucci, and many of our players. Every one has a price.

The only players I wouldn't sell are Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Marrone, Isla, Asamoah, and Vucinic.
i think id keep lichtsteiner in favour of isla

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
:agree: However, they are going to be awesome.

Giovinco wasn't a priority tho :stuckup:
i agree, and he dosnt offer much difference to what we already had,i view him more as a sub for vucinic than a starter with vucinic

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 14:35 ----------

You'll change your mind once you'll see Isla in the 3-5-2, he's fantastic.
i knnow, hes fantastic, ive been watching udinese regularly for the past few seasons, but i just think licht offers more guarantees and defensive cover

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Quagliarella is totally finished with football. Absolutely retarded to reject any money offer for him. Mark my word, he'll be the new Iaquinta. We won't be able to get rid of him till 2015.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Look I think quags is decent but defiantly not worth ten mil. If we really were offered that much we should have taken it because there will never be an offer like that again. That's at least how I see it, but I understand the concerns of depth.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm more than willing to take a chance with Boakye than play duds like Quag and (more so) Bendtner. With the latter two, we know what we can expect, and that's absolutely nothing. Boayke has the potential to surprise. If we can't afford a top striker, we might as well afford opportunities to our youth.

The 10 million could've been put forth for reinvestment in the youth sector, or for future acquisitions, not necessarily a striker in this mercato. It was possibly too late for that at that point.

B to the b81, there's a lot of things we agree on, but I'm totlly disagreeing here. Quag is not a dud. Give him this season to prove you or me wrong before saying that.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quagliarella is totally finished with football. Absolutely retarded to reject any money offer for him. Mark my word, he'll be the new Iaquinta. We won't be able to get rid of him till 2015.
That's really funny. Coz if he is, I wonder why Fiorentina, Inter, Milan and Wolfsburg wanted him, and how we refused every offer, save the one from Flroence coz it could bring us JoJo?! Its pretty obvious the club didn't consider selling him coz he'd strengthen what we'd consider our direct rivals in Milsn and Inter. And also maybe, the club thinks he has a part to play. He's unfortunately being written off for last season, where his game time was highly erratic. I agree his preseason has taken time to get the best out of him, but with an entire season ahead, I'm pretty confident he will play himself into decent form hence taking the burden of those we consider to be more important to our cause. Give him time one that he is with us. And more importantly, support him coz he's a Juve player.

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 03:27 ----------

Considering he's most likely our 5th striker, I don't see him getting a lot of playing time to prove anyone wrong.
Quag will be a statrter by Jan. Mark this. :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
baggio, at one thread you attack Marotta for signing mediocre players while you completely defend this mediocre player. I don't get your fascination with Quag who's extremely average player.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
baggio, at one thread you attack Marotta for signing mediocre players while you completely defend this mediocre player. I don't get your fascination with Quag who's extremely average player.
While we're at it, I dont get your obsession with the mediocre Giovinco.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
While we're at it, I dont get your obsession with the mediocre Giovinco.
You're not really compare Giovinco to Quag, this can't be. Giovinco is superior to Quag in almost every aspect of the game. Giovinco scores more, gets more assists, key pases. He's got better ball control, dribbling and shot. He's also faster and younger. Quag was never anything special and he's about to hit the age of 30. He's got one more season to prove something but probably he'll get not many chances and there's a reason for it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I used to like Quaglia but since his injury he has shown no skill at all. It was a huge risk buying him and it didn't pay off. That's a deal Moggi would have never made.

Jul 1, 2010
That's really funny. Coz if he is, I wonder why Fiorentina, Inter, Milan and Wolfsburg wanted him, and how we refused every offer, save the one from Flroence coz it could bring us JoJo?! Its pretty obvious the club didn't consider selling him coz he'd strengthen what we'd consider our direct rivals in Milsn and Inter. And also maybe, the club thinks he has a part to play. He's unfortunately being written off for last season, where his game time was highly erratic. I agree his preseason has taken time to get the best out of him, but with an entire season ahead, I'm pretty confident he will play himself into decent form hence taking the burden of those we consider to be more important to our cause. Give him time one that he is with us. And more importantly, support him coz he's a Juve player.

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 03:27 ----------

Quag will be a statrter by Jan. Mark this. :)
You're a funny guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)