Fabio Grosso (7 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Criscito is not really "non-offensive". He plays the wide role in the 3-4-3 for Genoa sometimes and attacks down the flank pretty well. He doesn't really dribble like grosso, but he makes runs, crosses and passes well and even gets onto the ends of crosses in the opponent;s box.

May 22, 2007
Just before the second goal, a ball came right to him, and he was in quite a lot of space, easy to knock it back to Chiello or Gigi. Instead he heads it directly to a blue shirt, they win a corner, they score. Found that quite a retarded move.

May 22, 2007
He is good offensively and sucks defensively. Needs to learn about closing down defenders, seems to not be bothered sometimes.

And I don't really want to see him for more than this season.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #491
    Awful defender. Caceras gets all the bash *(rightfully so) but yet again many people defend Grosso. He's not much better.

I never wanted us to buy him while half of the forum acted like he's one of the best options to be a left back.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    For fuck sake, he made the first two goals. Douchen you are like Andy sometimes, you keep on bashing the players you don't like.

Ofcourse he was no good defensively, but would you prefer having Molinaro instead? How about crediting his two assist :pumpkin:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    For fuck sake, he made the first two goals. Douchen you are like Andy sometimes, you keep on bashing the players you don't like.

Ofcourse he was no good defensively, but would you prefer having Molinaro instead? How about crediting his two assist :pumpkin:
    For the 1st time ever, I agree with you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    his assists were good, but he has to come back and cover properly

True that! As I said million times before, we need to sign two great fullbacks, one LB and one RB, keep Grosso as a backup, Zebina too, and get rid of Molinaro, Grygera.. Grosso should start every matches, I love his crosses, I appreciate it, no one is saying he is a great fullback, but he is our best Left back.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Really bad at the back. But amazing when going forward. You can't always get the full package.

Signing him was a very good move by Secco considering the fee paid, quality and necessity.

As I said before, now, we need to sign a promising young LB to cover for him. I don't wanna see Molinaro in a Juve shirt again.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Really bad at the back. But amazing when going forward. You can't always get the full package.

Signing him was a very good move by Secco considering the fee paid, quality and necessity.

As I said before, now, we need to sign a promising young LB to cover for him. I don't wanna see Molinaro in a Juve shirt again.
    I agree, except that the LB we sign should start and Greasso can be backup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)