Fabio Grosso (14 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What are you two on about? I'm not questioning your ability to put 10 words together in a sentence, I was asking about the recent past (not present of future), because I believe that no one would say such a dumb thing and Andy again is making up this shit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What are you two on about? I'm not questioning your ability to put 10 words together in a sentence, I was asking about the recent past (not present of future), because I believe that no one would say such a dumb thing and Andy again is making up this shit.

We were trying to get you to stop posting for a month.

I have a very weird way of introducing myself to posters with whom I very rarely communicate with.

My name is :sergio: BTW

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His crosses are world-class. there is no denying that. He just need to work a lil bit on his defending.

Now, sell molinaro and bring a young promising back-up.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Yeah what you said, but he's probably going to be are only option, considering the fact that we are only going to focus on our RB, CB positions.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he's too defensive as an LB anyway, I would rather have someone who can provide something down the the flank in terms of dribbling and crossing

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I definitely agree with you, I will love to see someone like that replacing Grosso. But, I don't think it will be realistic. Secco will most likely focus in our RB and CB positions.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Yeah he is, but we will need an adequate backup as well. Plus, I think Grosso sign on for 3 years only. He probably wont have the same form next season, so why risk selling Criscito's rights to Genoa or let him stay there for one more season, when he could be a great use to us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)