Fabio Grosso (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta couldn't sell Melo, how on earth can he sell Grosso?
Melo can prove his worth in turky, while we got money for it, and his wages off the books.
He can rejuvinate his carreer, and we wont have lost him

how is that a bad thing ?

also, how do you sell a player that has a contract, tripple of what the interesting teams can offer ?
you simply cant, this is why amauri and grosso will remain here, untill the end of their contract, FOR THE MONEY

its sad, but its just like that.

Dec 26, 2004
Melo can prove his worth in turky, while we got money for it, and his wages off the books.
He can rejuvinate his carreer, and we wont have lost him

how is that a bad thing ?

also, how do you sell a player that has a contract, tripple of what the interesting teams can offer ?
you simply cant, this is why amauri and grosso will remain here, untill the end of their contract, FOR THE MONEY

its sad, but its just like that.
Did I say that selling Melo was a bad call?

The 2nd part of your post just confirm what I was saying, getting rid of Grosso is extremely hard if not impossible that even a competent manager might fail to do it.

Mar 9, 2006
Fabio Grosso is the new purchase of Juventus. He come back in Italy after two years in Lyon, for 2,5 million euros. At Pisa airport, where he arrived for join to Italian National team, he has declared: "I'm so happy, it was what I wanted. Start a new adventure with this great team. he target is to win and give the best for try to obtain the best. Diego is so strong....but he is not the only one in the team".

:touched: :klin:

General manager Jean-Claude Blanc told Juve's official club website: "The purchase of Fabio Grosso brings extra quality to an already very competitive squad.

"The international experience and talents of a world champion will surely be useful to a team engaged on three fronts.

"This closes a very challenging market for Juventus, who are now in the best condition for maximum focus on their sporting goals."

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)