Fabio Grosso (8 Viewers)

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
He was better at doing attacking winger's job last night than Pepe. He deserved Juve's shirt in the last few games more than many others who had been trying the whole year....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cannavaro's team wants him :lol:
I just saw this on FI :D:

Juventus full-back Fabio Grosso could be following fellow World Cup winner Fabio Cannavaro to Dubai.

The veteran has struggled to make an impact in Turin this season and the 33-year-old has been told to look elsewhere.

According to TMW, his most likely destination is Dubai, where he has received offers from several clubs.

Grosso would reunite with another ex-Juventus player who won the 2006 World Cup, Cannavaro, in the UAE League.

Cannavaro is currently playing for Al-Ahli Club.

Please for the love of god get the fuck out of my club.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I just saw this on FI :D:

Juventus full-back Fabio Grosso could be following fellow World Cup winner Fabio Cannavaro to Dubai.

The veteran has struggled to make an impact in Turin this season and the 33-year-old has been told to look elsewhere.

According to TMW, his most likely destination is Dubai, where he has received offers from several clubs.

Grosso would reunite with another ex-Juventus player who won the 2006 World Cup, Cannavaro, in the UAE League.

Cannavaro is currently playing for Al-Ahli Club.

Please for the love of god get the fuck out of my club.
local media just posted the same today. Looks like Al Ahlie are on the road of making its own Juve here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)