Fabio Grosso (7 Viewers)

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
He has refused one move (to an MLS team IIRC) and he declined it, think there could have been a second offer that he turned down but not sure.
but that was along time ago i heard about those negotiations ,,, there are no more news about him in recent days ,,,, ofcourse he is living a very bad moment right now ,,, and that's not good for a world champion like grosso ..

thanks my friend for cooperate ,, cuz i'am really respect this man .

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
What do you mean? He is not good enough anymore and is unwanted. He can find a new club or continue to receive massive wages contributing nothing and be shunned.
iiiiii know that he is not good enough but to be honest he didn't done many defensive mistakes as the others in the back line done ,,,
there are so many unwanted players was in the team last season and the season before and no one makes in corrections ,,,
so grosso was bad in the match against roma in the olmipco staduim away match !!! he was the man of the match in my opinion ... but after our players lost their concentrates and their win spirit and that's what we gain now ...

i'am with you that he will not fit the team ,,, but when he was playing in lyon he was good .

let him just go in silent but with respect . that's it .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
iiiiii know that he is not good enough but to be honest he didn't done many defensive mistakes as the others in the back line done ,,,
there are so many unwanted players was in the team last season and the season before and no one makes in corrections ,,,
so grosso was bad in the match against roma in the olmipco staduim away match !!! he was the man of the match in my opinion ... but after our players lost their concentrates and their win spirit and that's what we gain now ...

i'am with you that he will not fit the team ,,, but when he was playing in lyon he was good .

let him just go in silent but with respect . that's it .
I think we would all love for him to go in silence but with respect.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Grygera, Amauri, Pepe, Martinez, Grosso, Motta and Iaquinta were the players I wanted out this summer.

The first 4 look set to leave so I can't complain but even those deals aren't finalised yet :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)