[Europa League] Salzburg v JUVENTUS (Oct. 21st 2010) (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2007
It's impossible to defend him anymore. Him and Sissoko. Try as much as you want, but you simply can't find a single word to defend their performances for like a year or so.
And in Amauri's case we even know that he isn't THIS bad. It's something else that won't be fixed in Juve. It's been too much time now. Both need to go.
Agree

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Now to our other clowns-

Martinez- it only took me one friendly game over the summer to see that this guy is USELESS. He cant pass the ball or do anything else for that matter, but I think I know the reason why- he is bo legged and his rightn leg is longer than the left. This motherfucker cant run correctly, therefore he has ZERO football skill. Dont worry, he may find work at a local side show, or at a circus in Siberia.

Pepe- no skill whatsoever....like I said before, give him a drum and the rabbit ears, and put him on an Energizer commercial. I also think of Forrest Gump every time I see Pepe run...RUN FORREST, RUN !!!!

Sissoko aka Bo fucking Jangles......this guy cannot complete a simple pass, and got forced off the ball waaay too many times today. GET RID OF HIM !!! Napoli, Roma, Siena, or even the Columbus Crew, just give this guy away.

Marchisio- as I said for the last 2 seasons, OVERRATED !!! He wouldnt find a spot in the stands for Juve pre-2006

Amauri- I've said it enough times, he is FINISHED !!!!! I get sick of seeing old fighters like Holyfield stick around boxing, and now I'm sick of seeing Amauri hang around, too. And we let Trez go ??? Good move, Mister fucking Magoo !!! I heard MGM is looking for a new lion for their commercials

Grygera- no defensive skills, and got burned again today for the Red Bull goal. We have Primavera players better than this chump !!
:rofl:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
LOL Vinman, wow you got a prediction correct...you say we would have got smashed 3-4 if we played a better team. I remember us playing not too long ago against Man City and getting a 1-1 draw and actually should/could have won that game.

Yes we played terribly, and yes we are in desperated need of new players...but calling for the head of the GM and Coach after 3 months? Get a grip mate. You say I know fuck all about football, and yet you base all your judgements on Martinez after one friendly game and a couple of games here and there? Yeah whatever, dickhead.

Seriously if supporting Juve is such a chore for you and you know the results before hand, perhaps its easier if you dont watch games anymore.
it doesnt take much to see that the guy has zero skills, much like many others on this team, and if you cant see that, then your as blind as Marotta

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I think we are putting all our efforets into the Serie A. We don't have enough quality depth to compete and win both or finish in the top 4 for CL!!!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I do not agree with you Vinman. I do not think Marchisio is over rated. Hes feeling the pressure of all our stars are and krasic seems to be the only one stepping up but to say hes overrated is not right. Plus he is trying to transition to a winger which is never easy for a player use to the middle. Even though its against Lecce he played a great game. We cant judge single performances when the whole team plays bad. I do agree with you about Amauri though he isnt this bad of a player but I do think its something Juventus cant fix. I believe its his time to go. Pepe is shit and I thought he's always been shit ever since Donadoni brought him into the national set up. Unfortunately we bought martinez so lets hope he recovers some sort of form like last season. Otherwise send his ass on loan.

Nov 1, 2002
It's impossible to defend him anymore. Him and Sissoko. Try as much as you want, but you simply can't find a single word to defend their performances for like a year or so.
And in Amauri's case we even know that he isn't THIS bad. It's something else that won't be fixed in Juve. It's been too much time now. Both need to go.
:tup:

Sissoko was beast in ranieri team hes pure DM, now he is finding it really hard in DN CM role but that is not excuse for his direct passing to the opponent.

no comment to Amauri :sergio:

May 4, 2004
People need to relax.. It's so obvious that we dont give a F*** about this competition. Saying Marchisio, Melo, Bonucci etc sucks and cant play football, after a game like this is a joke.

I too think they played very bad today, but as I said, it is because we really dont give a damn about EL!..

That said, we do need new rightbacks, a LW and a striker.. And we also need to move on and sell players like Sissoko, Amauri etc.

Now let's win against Bologna and this match will be forgotten..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We clearly are putting Serie A as our main objective this year, which I cannot say I disagree.
that is the most important thing indeed

why didn't anyone give Krasic the ball after the first goal
as it was obvious today, krasic needs to receive balls to play well.

with sissoko and marchisio in the middle instead of melo aqua, we where seriously struggling.

its the exact same story as against palermo btw

same midfield as we had against lecce, and quag in front, would have easely won.

but euroleague is not important, so its good we are on our way out so we can dedicate better to finishing top3 for the championsleague, and the money needed to replace retarded clowns like sissoko kong and amauridiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)