[Europa League] Salzburg v JUVENTUS (Oct. 21st 2010) (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fixed, I would give a 0 to a player that should stood there all match, but this asswipe just gave away balls all night and helped out Salzburg more than he helped us. A literal negative performance.
Definitely deserves a negative performance rating.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want Amauri out! I am done with him! You only see him frustrated!
It's impossible to defend him anymore. Him and Sissoko. Try as much as you want, but you simply can't find a single word to defend their performances for like a year or so.
And in Amauri's case we even know that he isn't THIS bad. It's something else that won't be fixed in Juve. It's been too much time now. Both need to go.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
That was really painful to watch pretty much the whole team was bad apart from Manninger and Chiellini. Amauri really frustrates me the most and its probably because of his price tag, wages and the fact that he gets so much playing time despite playing so bad! I dont think the lack of good service can be used as an excuse when he makes such terrible runs at least Del Piero can come to try and get the ball to create something Amuari does nothing but complain and give away cheap fouls on a good day he will hold up the well but thats about it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Aquilani and Melo were not playing they're the only midfielders with a brain this season.
Aquilani and Melo are playing great, Sissoko is a shemo, and Marchisio is not playing "bad" but he is not living up to his potential. Hopefully we can get the best out of him, but so far he is not playing up to snuff.

Jul 18, 2002
It's impossible to defend him anymore. Him and Sissoko. Try as much as you want, but you simply can't find a single word to defend their performances for like a year or so.
And in Amauri's case we even know that he isn't THIS bad. It's something else that won't be fixed in Juve. It's been too much time now. Both need to go.
Yeah... I've had enough! He can't handle the pressure in Juve! He should join a mid-table team again rather than making us one...!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
a 0 for del neri

why oh why dont some of our better primavera players play in these games..theyd play their hearts out as opposed to some of our regulars who are plain and utter shit

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its going to be a fucking joke....

DUMB Neri just took away our offennsive spark......its bad enough Aqua cant play, but to rest Krasic means that this bumbling IDIOT will be satisfied with a draw :sergio:
No its just another baseless Vinman rant.
well, Bianconero_Aus, maybe you should stop posting stupid fucking comments and listen to what myself and a few others here have said about this team, because, as its obvious to see, you dont know JACK SHIT about football or Juventus for that matter.

As I already predicted before this debacle, Juve are punchless without Krasic, and it doesnt matter what shit team we play (and believe me, Red Bull Salzburg is), we will not win many games.

Salzburg was the better team today, period !! I watched their game with Man City and with Lech, and in neither game did they really trouble either team (Man City wasnt sharp with their finishing, but I put that on them, and not the quality of Salzburg).

We were embarassing.....we couldnt put passes together, we were easily muscled off the ball, and we left their forwards open too many times....if this was a higher quality team that we played against, we could have lost 3 or 4 to 1

Someone tell me DUMB Neri's record in Europe ?? How bout the braile reader Marotta ??? Much of the blame has to go on these 2 clowns, as this team isnt good enough for the fucking Europa League. We need some big changes in January, but by then we will be at the bottom of this group, and out of the competition.

Now to our other clowns-

Martinez- it only took me one friendly game over the summer to see that this guy is USELESS. He cant pass the ball or do anything else for that matter, but I think I know the reason why- he is bo legged and his right leg is longer than the left. This motherfucker cant run correctly, therefore he has ZERO football skill. Dont worry, he may find work at a local side show, or at a circus in Siberia.

Pepe- no skill whatsoever....like I said before, give him a drum and the rabbit ears, and put him on an Energizer commercial. I also think of Forrest Gump every time I see Pepe run...RUN FORREST, RUN !!!!

Sissoko aka Bo fucking Jangles......this guy cannot complete a simple pass, and got forced off the ball waaay too many times today. GET RID OF HIM !!! Napoli, Roma, Siena, or even the Columbus Crew, just give this guy away.

Marchisio- as I said for the last 2 seasons, OVERRATED !!! He wouldnt find a spot in the stands for Juve pre-2006

Amauri- I've said it enough times, he is FINISHED !!!!! I get sick of seeing old fighters like Holyfield stick around boxing, and now I'm sick of seeing Amauri hang around, too. And we let Trez go ??? Good move, Mister fucking Magoo !!! I heard MGM is looking for a new lion for their commercials

Grygera- no defensive skills, and got burned again today for the Red Bull goal. We have Primavera players better than this chump !!

Its a shame, that, as predicted yesterday when I saw our lineup, we have NO creative spark, and the only time we showed anything in the first half was when DP tracked back into the midfield to get the ball.

Krasic and Aqua make a big difference, but without either one of them, we are useless in attack. Once again, this team needs a major overhaul, and as much as it pains me to say this, we need a new coach and general manager....otherwise, get used of performances like these :sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rubbish performance.

At least the team showed a little desire at the start of the second half, which was enough to nick a draw.

Pass marks for De Ceglie and Manninger.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL Vinman, wow you got a prediction correct...you say we would have got smashed 3-4 if we played a better team. I remember us playing not too long ago against Man City and getting a 1-1 draw and actually should/could have won that game.

Yes we played terribly, and yes we are in desperated need of new players...but calling for the head of the GM and Coach after 3 months? Get a grip mate. You say I know fuck all about football, and yet you base all your judgements on Martinez after one friendly game and a couple of games here and there? Yeah whatever, dickhead.

Seriously if supporting Juve is such a chore for you and you know the results before hand, perhaps its easier if you dont watch games anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)