[Europa League] Salzburg v JUVENTUS (Oct. 21st 2010) (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Even the highlights make us look like the weaker team...but since I checked the half time score, with us losing, before heading to work, and then when i next checked we had clawed back a draw, i am less than appalled, but hardly content.

I don't like to see players who are in blisteringly good form, not carrying any knocks or light injuries...rested, a handful of months into the season.

Some changes were forced upon us, namely Quag and Aquilani, but why not put Pepe on the left, marchisio and Melo in the middle, and leave krasic on the wing. Amauri playing was expected, though horrible...

Our most in form players seem to be Melo and Krasic.

I understand the idea of rest, but at this stage of the season, I am of the impression that athletes in their 20s, need continuity of competitive action to maintain peak condition in mind and body. Melo had a break during the internationals...one game back against lecce, and he is rested???? what the fuck??? Krasic did some traveling during that break, but only played slightly more than 90 minutes...again, hardly in need of a rest.

None of this excuses a woeful performance, but...for the first time in a fair few weeks now, i am saying that Del Neri picked the wrong team.

Let's just hope our league form remains exciting and high quality.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
but euroleague is not important, so its good we are on our way out so we can dedicate better to finishing top3 for the championsleague, and the money needed to replace retarded clowns like sissoko kong and amauridiot
So then why do we even show up for the match? Why not just forfeit the game?

I can't stand this stuff. You'd think that a prestigious club would want to win every competition they're part of, further our exposure to multi-national audiences, and increase ticket revenue. But I guess not. I guess we're simply a mid-table Serie A club with no European ambitions whatsoever.

Lets just lose unless it's in Serie A.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
People need to relax.. It's so obvious that we dont give a F*** about this competition. Saying Marchisio, Melo, Bonucci etc sucks and cant play football, after a game like this is a joke.
:lol:

It's always the same crap when we lose. Whoever didn't perform well is always to blame and sucks and yada yada.

As for the rest, refer to Andy's post. I can't believe people are STILL saying we don't care. Hilarious, really.

I can't stand this stuff. You'd think that a prestigious club would want to win every competition they're part of, further our exposure to multi-national audiences, and increase ticket revenue. But I guess not. I guess we're simply a mid-table Serie A club with no European ambitions whatsoever.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Overall the team seemed uninterested in the game. They seemed to be expecting to win without breaking a sweat - completely wrong mentality from beginning to end.

Grygera - has been playing well in recent weeks but was horrible in defending the goal - he arrogantly gave the attacker a lot of time and space

Sissoko - I use to love this guy but now I've definitely had more than enough - I can't defend him any longer... He could not hit a simple pass if the whole of humanity depended on it - Unfortunately. he must be sold ASAP

Marchisio - the guy definitely has some skills but is incapable of controlling the midfield. I'm afraid to say for a team like Juve he is no more than a replacement bench player

DP - everytime he has the ball the whole team stops and watches because they know all he will do is try and make space for the shot

Pepe - I'm getting the feeling that even DN has had enough of him - I doubt Juve will end up buying him - luckily he's on load

Martinez - has been given enough time to prove he's soft, slow and worthless

Amauri - needs a haircut - maybe then he'll be able to control simple passes to his feet and head a ball into goal because atm he has no balance due to high centre of gravity from 5kg worth of hair

Bonucci - very inconsistent - cannot position himself well and his communication with Chiellini is still a worry

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

I like you, your opinions are very strong and I agree.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
The team i saw last night reminded me of the one from last season, I didn't want the team to show weak again by this 09/10 line up since Krasic's performance was boosting the team's morales in the previous games by making them feel they're all strong and that its not just him doing the job, but i must agree with Del Neri on resting some important players.

I personally don't think Del Neri was at fault, its some of the players like Sissoko who was playing with no care as if he's leaving for sure in January. Martinez & Grygera are just not up to the standard + Bonucci wasn't concentrated at all giving his damn back to a shooting attacker.

Its very obvious that our team is weak without Krasic, Aqua & Melo.

I think we should offload Sissoko & Grygera & apart from brining in new starters, we should consider better subs for next season too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)