[Europa League] Salzburg v JUVENTUS (Oct. 21st 2010) (7 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Inter Won't Give Back Revoked Scudetto To Juventus - Julio Cesar
Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar is holding onto the 2006 Scudetto and is reluctant to hand it back to Juventus.

Julio Cesar has challenged authority by claiming Inter won't hand back the 2006 Scudetto to Juventus as the Calciopoli storm rumbles on.

Inter bagged the title despite finishing third in the table as it was handed to them as part of the 2006 sports trial.

However, Juventus have been given a source of hope of getting it back by the FIGC, who confirmed they would be investigating evidence at the court of Naples, where an ongoing 'Calciopoli 2' trial is taking place.

But Julio Cesar is in defiant mood as he dodges ideas of handing it back.

"Hand it back? After all that happened…" He told TV show 'Chiambretti Night'.

"I respect the Juventus players and their fans, but I’m thinking about the people at Inter, who have been here longer than me, who worked hard to win the championship.

"From what I hear, Juventus got a little bit of help. We’ll keep hold of the Scudetto. There were people behind the scenes who were working to make sure we didn’t win anything."

Goal.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Inter Won't Give Back Revoked Scudetto To Juventus - Julio Cesar
Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar is holding onto the 2006 Scudetto and is reluctant to hand it back to Juventus.

Julio Cesar has challenged authority by claiming Inter won't hand back the 2006 Scudetto to Juventus as the Calciopoli storm rumbles on.

Inter bagged the title despite finishing third in the table as it was handed to them as part of the 2006 sports trial.

However, Juventus have been given a source of hope of getting it back by the FIGC, who confirmed they would be investigating evidence at the court of Naples, where an ongoing 'Calciopoli 2' trial is taking place.

But Julio Cesar is in defiant mood as he dodges ideas of handing it back.

"Hand it back? After all that happened…" He told TV show 'Chiambretti Night'.

"I respect the Juventus players and their fans, but I’m thinking about the people at Inter, who have been here longer than me, who worked hard to win the championship.

"From what I hear, Juventus got a little bit of help. We’ll keep hold of the Scudetto. There were people behind the scenes who were working to make sure we didn’t win anything."

Goal.com

This guy is starting to annoy me....acting like he is part of italian football's history and talking crap about calciopoli.......just learn to shut the fug up and stop speaking like u r a veteran of italian football.......

May 4, 2004
:lol:

It's always the same crap when we lose. Whoever didn't perform well is always to blame and sucks and yada yada.

As for the rest, refer to Andy's post. I can't believe people are STILL saying we don't care. Hilarious, really.
LoL, I do agree with Andy, but that does not mean I am wrong and he is right!..
I just gave a reason/opinion why we suck so much in EL!. It does not mean I agree our team's philosophy when it comes to EL. Thats just the way it is, Italian teams.. Unless it CL, we will keep our focus on Serie A. We will start giving our all in EL, if we reach the semi's. :alen:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Another unbelievably lame performance from juve.
The reason we played shit last night was bcuz playes' morality was so pumped up after a coupla decent games that they thought we're gonna crush em for sure.
But
I think right know it's more than obvious that our deeper problem is lack of consistency.
We simply cannot afford loosing points in any competition just bcuz our team is full of players that one game are great and the other, total shit.
De ceglie was great, grygera was lame, amauri useless, sissoko sloppy...
I'm tired of us relying on inconsistent players.
We need players who are economical and opportunists with the ball, even at their worst day.
Players who can make a positive impact at nick of time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Something tells me we're just not mentally prepared for Europa League. I think what's on everyones mind is getting into CL next season. Its reminded me of the last third of last season where it was clear there was no will to win, all the players could think about was the next season as Chiellini mentioned.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Martinez 3.5 - The guy has got problems with his legs, he can't run properly I'm serious..
Anyone knows if Martines had the meniscus surgery before? Because his legs really can't be this abnormal. I'm starting to think he was under the knife when the doctor failed to fix his knees or ankles or anything.

There's something terribly wrong and we should find out ASAP.
I really wasnt joking last night when I called him bo-legged and also that one leg is longer than the other.

Besides the fact that this guy has no skills, his bigger problem is that he cant walk or run properly

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
That is simply not true. Criticizing (some aspects of) his performance is welcome, exaggerating is not.

Neither do I, but like I said there weren't any other options.

And I too have seen Melo when he was great, just like I have seen him when he was terrible. Much like Sissoko for that matter.
I'm not exaggerating at all, he slowed the game and made very bad passes also couldn't make some easy tackles that usually aren't a problem for him.

I don't have anything against Sissoko as i know he can be good at times, but right now he's not and its time to move on.

Juventus are working on a "project" and it seems like Momo isn't enjoying his role.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #332
    I really wasnt joking last night when I called him bo-legged and also that one leg is longer than the other.

Besides the fact that this guy has no skills, his bigger problem is that he cant walk or run properly
    Thank God. I thought I was the only one here who noticed this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)