[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I hope we don't fuck up in extra time, I think we will win 2-0
How do we get that score whilst also playing extra time?
It can't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

he played a few minutes last night and looked ok.. hopefully he will be more fit Thursday
I think he is asking because towards the final few mins Vidal kept touching his knee

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am stubborn maybe but how is Vidal's condition? He plays yesterday but keep touching his knee?? Any news,something.....

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Let-s beat the shit out of these motherfuckers, their level is only for EL. We like to overrate them just to accept more easier an eventual failure. We-ll win this for good and it-s more interesting that we have to go in for a win not for a draw (Gala game) when we are sitting back an wait to die old

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
benfica rested 7 starters vs porto
8, Lima, Oblak and Siqueira were the only starters in the field, and after de CB being send off, Jesus take out Lima at 28 mins +/-, but Markovic and Enzo played too, in the second time.

Acording to the Portuguese newspapers, UEFA want to suspend Enzo Perez because of that thing with Chiellini, one of the Key players... anticipate the reunion to decide the punishment and only gave 24 hours to Benfica present a defense, fucking disgusting, I hate Platini so much...

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Benfica's Perez could miss the match against Juve. Perez did foul Chiellini but there was no call.

- - - Updated - - -

8, Lima, Oblak and Siqueira were the only starters in the field, and after de CB being send off, Jesus take out Lima at 28 mins +/-, but Markovic and Enzo played too, in the second time.

Acording to the Portuguese newspapers, UEFA want to suspend Enzo Perez because of that thing with Chiellini, one of the Key players... anticipate the reunion to decide the punishment and only gave 24 hours to Benfica present a defense, $#@!ing disgusting, I hate Platini so much...
You hate platini ? lol . You should feel lucky it wasnt seen by the ref and he wasnt sent off for it in the match or you would be playing with 10. :sergio:

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
Benfica's Perez could miss the match against Juve. Perez did foul Chiellini but there was no call.

- - - Updated - - -

You hate platini ? lol . You should feel lucky it wasnt seen by the ref and he wasnt sent off for it in the match or you would be playing with 10. :sergio:
The Ref was bad! Even before that Chiellini pushed Enzo... it was red card, yes, but after that Caceres did that thing in your penalty area, in front of the ref and he pretended that didn't saw, was amazing... Without talking the red card to show to Enzo, the ref only saw for one side.

Platini hates Portuguese teams, or wants to put the teams with more name in the final, football is so wrong with that guy in UEFA, I hate him and every football fan that loves the game should, because he's only doing worst and put the clubs with more money in the top just for his pockets.

If Enzo don't play, will be very bad for us, because is probably our best player, or at the least, the most important, but we want to give a answer and show that we can arrive the final anyway, even against a shark like Juventus.

Apr 14, 2014
The Ref was bad! Even before that Chiellini pushed Enzo... it was red card, yes, but after that Caceres did that thing in your penalty area, in front of the ref and he pretended that didn't saw, it's amazing... Without talking the red card to show to Enzo, the ref only saw for one side.

Platini hates Portuguese teams, or wants to put the teams with more name in the final, football is so wrong with that guy in UEFA, I hate him and every football fan that loves the game should, because he's only doing worst and put the clubs with more money in the top just for his pockets.
u really think it was penalty?

i think there was a foul on your first goal to bonucci...

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The Ref was bad! Even before that Chiellini pushed Enzo... it was red card, yes, but after that Caceres did that thing in your penalty area, in front of the ref and he pretended that didn't saw, was amazing... Without talking the red card to show to Enzo, the ref only saw for one side.

If Enzo don't play, will be very bad for us, because is probably our best player, or at the least, the most important, but we want to give a answer and show that we can arrive the final anyway, even against a shark like Juventus.
You mean where he ran into Caceres? :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Clear as the water, Caceres wanted to show his ass to Enzo, the thing didn't happened like Caceres expected and he did a penalty.
It's no where near to being a penalty, stop acting retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)