[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
It-s called marketing @Silva to broadcast worldwide the final with Juventus vs Valencia/Sevilla in Juventus Stadium don-t you think?
Sure, but do you think that's right? If juve went to the final, I will suport them, because I always liked Juventus and i'm a big big fan of Pirlo, but I hope it happens in the right way, and not with the Ref help.

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
You mean where he ran into Caceres? :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

It's no where near to being a penalty, stop acting retarded.

Sure no penalty... give me a break, maybe in Italy it isn't, Caceres put his ass in front of Enzo, how did enzo run into Caceres? Are you blind or something?

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
You call that an obstruction? :lol: Caceres had intention of course but he was clever turning around like following the ball, so no ref on earth would give a pk

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
again with the "help by reff"... jesus christ.. do you know what happened when you got that red card you guys deserved? we allready had 60%+ possession and that would've been even higher...

You would have lost your home match and would face Juventus in their own stadium and would have to win there, something Real Madrid wasn't even capable of... You should thank the reff for helping YOU

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
8, Lima, Oblak and Siqueira were the only starters in the field, and after de CB being send off, Jesus take out Lima at 28 mins +/-, but Markovic and Enzo played too, in the second time.

Acording to the Portuguese newspapers, UEFA want to suspend Enzo Perez because of that thing with Chiellini, one of the Key players... anticipate the reunion to decide the punishment and only gave 24 hours to Benfica present a defense, fucking disgusting, I hate Platini so much...
EVERYONE IS AGAINST BENFICAA!!!!111

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Our supposed line up against benfica :

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio/Pogba - Asa
Tevez & Llorente

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Ref was bad! Even before that Chiellini pushed Enzo... it was red card, yes, but after that Caceres did that thing in your penalty area, in front of the ref and he pretended that didn't saw, was amazing... Without talking the red card to show to Enzo, the ref only saw for one side.

Platini hates Portuguese teams, or wants to put the teams with more name in the final, football is so wrong with that guy in UEFA, I hate him and every football fan that loves the game should, because he's only doing worst and put the clubs with more money in the top just for his pockets.

If Enzo don't play, will be very bad for us, because is probably our best player, or at the least, the most important, but we want to give a answer and show that we can arrive the final anyway, even against a shark like Juventus.
We're more of a whale, my friend. A sperm whale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)