[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our supposed line up against benfica :

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio/Pogba - Asa
Tevez & Llorente
Barzagli ???

Cool, qualification it is :)

Sure no penalty... give me a break, maybe in Italy it isn't, Caceres put his ass in front of Enzo, how did enzo run into Caceres? Are you blind or something?
I think you should watch less classico's and more actualy football, if you think that was a penalty.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get this confidence of these Benfica fans. They must obviously be ignorant, uninformed peasants.

Benfica is supposed to be excellent at home. Yet we were the better team for most of the game apart the start and right after we conceded.
We got more clear chances, and only lost cause sloppy in finishing

Now comes the return game.
Wich is played at juventus stadium, and we have an even more fearsome home reputation. Whilst benfica, is average away from home.
Our best defender returns, so you can forget about getting gifted the first goal early.
Remember how Pogba got us into the game with his intelligent pressing game ? Vidal returns, who is twice as good at it.
Did i mention allready both strikers scored yesterday, with sweeeet finishes ?

How on earth Benfica fans arent continiously crapping their pants, is beyond me.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I dont get this confidence of these Benfica fans. They must obviously be ignorant, uninformed peasants.

Benfica is supposed to be excellent at home. Yet we were the better team for most of the game apart the start and right after we conceded.

Wich is played at juventus stadium, and we have an even more fearsome home reputation. Whilst benfica, is average away from home.
Our best defender returns, so you can forget about getting gifted the first goal early.
Remember how Pogba got us into the game with his intelligent pressing game ? Vidal returns, who is twice as good at it.

How on earth Benfica fans arent continiously crapping their pants, is beyond me.
:D

But Benfica are a classy team. They have many good players and are experienced team in Europe. They are also our brothers in chocking CL finals. :touched:
It will be a glorious game. :numnum:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

:agree::tup:
Blaming uefa for perez suspension , if he would have been red carded they would be 10 man down + suspended for this game .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
We got 3 big games left

this one, next serie a game, and the final

I expect us to fire all cilinders to prove a point
Garcia is really helping us motivate , conte and these players would love to show rest of italy that we win fair by winning in europe .No refs on our side and no team plays weak in europe .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Garcia is really helping us motivate , conte and these players would love to show rest of italy that we win fair by winning in europe .No refs on our side and no team plays weak in europe .
Good point. I wonder if those maggots realise this

On the other side, how retarded is it when you see a team getting allmost 100 points, and then claim they won cause of referee's.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Some information from their forums :seven:
They think we complained to uefa and now they want to do the same for chiellini.

"FB fill this shit all the videos dess aggression Chiellini, the Penailti etc etc ,sports newspapers ,draw the attention , who arranges this ,WE FUCKING. WE MUST BE 12 ,we will post all mass "
"I also think that is what we do. Create a short video with the penalty throw and toss the aggression of Chiellini and clog everything (UEFA, Portuguese and Italian sports newspaper)"
"Corrupt as pigs and lizards as whiners club shit!"
"At the end of the game be 30 minutes on the pitch to celebrate" :andyandbarcelona:
"If Enzo punish, punish this motherfucker's Chiellini then "

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. I wonder if those maggots realise this

On the other side, how retarded is it when you see a team getting allmost 100 points, and then claim they won cause of referee's.
They have become retarded because we have pissed on their amazing season , just imagine if juve would be not in this league , all of europe would be talking about roma , and now other than them no one talks about roma . Dying for attention , no one will even remember roma this season , it will be in history as juve won . :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)