[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
you know that if the rats score ,we need to score 2 right? while they can sit back and defense the lead. No way that's ideal for us Peter.
I know that... but i see us conceding somewhere around the 60-70 minute.. then it will be impossible to score 2...
We are better at playing with 60% posession than with 40% like we did last time...

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
It's not weird that i think something like that will happen... it happened against Verona (from 2-1 to 2-2 and we couldn't win), Gala (85 minute 1-0 where 0-0 would be enough) Fiorentina (gomez goal and we couldn't score after that) Inter (73 minute... we couldn't win that one either) and so on... the only time we couldn't win when conceding a early goal was when we got a red card (Lazio and Real)

IF we concede (and we will) it would be good if we did that in the first minute... that way Fiorentina think they can lay back.. we can play our football with 60% posession (or even more) and win the match... we suck when we don't have the ball (look at the home match)

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I am really skeptic about this game! I really don't trust Juve in Europe! Last 10 years we've played with a lot of shitty teams, but we never managed to crush them with a convincing result, like 5-0 or something! I remember during del neri time, 5 draws or 6 no wins, in Europa Leauge.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am really skeptic about this game! I really don't trust Juve in Europe! Last 10 years we've played with a lot of $#@!ty teams, but we never managed to crush them with a convincing result, like 5-0 or something! I remember during del neri time, 5 draws or 6 no wins, in Europa Leauge.
We crush a "shitty" team of Chelsea calibre 3-0,so please do not compare this team to Del Neri era.Is like a Golf versus Porshe.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If we play with determination, concentration and a full starting 11 squad, I think we have it. The players know what they should do. We are better than Fiorentina. But we should not start "conserving energy" at any point.

Its our most important game of the season so far. if we can't win it against a worse team than us, we are not worth of winning the Europa League.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hopefuly lithuanian kid plays and scores a hatrick minimum.

yesturday I played with some guys that played with him, they say he's good, so :xfinger:

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
True... since his European scoring record is second to none, multiplied by minus 1.
:lol: so true ahahaha he hasn't scored in Europe in over 20 games

- - - Updated - - -

So instead of having Quags on the bench we have Giovinco and 4 primavera players, wow good call conte, hopefully he will go back 4 with the injuries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)